EY Tax Consultant I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Tax Consultant I Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I round- aptitude test based on accounts English
    II round - email writing
    III round- all questions on accounts ,financial accountancy
    Excel Microsoft office knowledge basics
    And question on NRI status,slab rates basics .

Interview Questions

Tax Consultant I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY in November 2011.

Interview

I was a campus candidate, except the Big 4 didn't actually recruit on my campus so most of my networking had to be done through personal connections. The people I met at EY were phenomenal, very kind and willing to offer me any resources I needed during the whole process. Their interactions between each other showed that they had great team work that often led to friendship. I might regret my decision to go with another firm, but I know I will always be glad to have made these connections. They particularly liked me because of my record of acting on opportunities to grow - travelling abroad, volunteering, working, and diverse college coursework. I also am articulate and can carry a conversation. My biggest advice is to be as genuine as possible. Don't give recited answers or say what you think they want to hear. It's in your best interest to be honest, especially because you will work closely with them (and start friendships) so facades will quickly fall. I had three interviews, all with different Tax services, and they were about 40 mins each. Then we all went to lunch as a large group. It was fun, there were great vibes going around. They are truly a great group of people.

Interview Questions

decided to join another firm. hardest decision of my life so far, will look back at it and wonder "what if"