EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,927 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,927 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

First Round - Written Test

Interview Questions

• The test is simple but you need to compose your answer in a quick fashion   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

rigorous and tough.. i applied as a fresher in the off-campus drive in bangalore. since the vacancies were too few, they first conducted an extempore round for checking communication skills. thereafter, there was a written test, consisting of questions on logical ability, english and basic programming concepts. after that, they had a GD round and then two rounds of interview, technical and HR. i reached till GD round.

Assurance Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY in February 2012.

Interview

1st round - phone interview
    2nd round - on-site interview with 3 SM or Partner

Interview Questions

• What's your weakness? Two of them asked the same question   Answer Question

Graduate Position In Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY (City of London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

I must say I am very disappointed with my application to e&y. I have been very serious about applying to this company, I even applied the day that the recruitment process has opened. I have been through all the stages up to an interview and I have been told I will be contacted soon as interviews start on the 10th of September. Guess what, it is 10th today and I have not been contacted by them since the beginning of July...

Interview Questions

• I have been surprised with how easy their online tests were. Comparing to PwC and KPMG where I have also applied these were way easier.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

2 interviews, 30 mins each back to back

Interview Questions

• Overall, strong focus on behavioral, the interviewers tend to pretend they don't care to give you some extra stress   Answer Question

Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (Louisville, KY) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted by phone. Since this was the case, I was pleased with the level of care that human resources placed into the conversation. Particularly, I appreciated the questions about my concerns and interests outside of school. However, it was obvious that academics mattered substantially in the hiring process. I recommend researching all aspects of any assurance or advisory role, as well as understanding the dynamics of your location, when interviewing with E&Y.

Interview Questions

• Questions on leadership capacity and previous leadership experiences, as well as how others respect your potential as a leader.   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Best campus recruiter, very professional. For the 1st round interview, only focus on the past working experiences.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle urgent tasks?   1 Answer

Tax Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Just regular resume question and several behavioral questions. But we had a pre night dinner and I think maybe I should have shown the attitude on that night. But overall, it is conversational and no thing really hard.

Business Advisory Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

So far I've only had one interview and it was for the business advisory program. Interview was mainly behavioral and there were no case questions. Not too bad, but still haven't heard back regarding next steps.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

The guys who interviewed me was a senior manager from chicago office, and is nice. We talked around 35 minutes and he gave around 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• how did you build relationship with client and team member. He threw the question when I was talking about what I see myself in five years, and mentioned relationship.   Answer Question