EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017
5,844 Interview Reviews

2.9

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

First,there was an online test which mainly consisted of aptitude and accounting questions. Then, an HR interview and two rounds of technical interview. HR questions were related to CV and the technical rounds consisted of purely questions related to accounting.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Mangalore (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

first round would be aptitude (vocabulary,reasoning and c/c++)
    Second round would be GD on recent topics
    Final rounds are HR and technical interview
    First round was conducted by amcat it was an online test ,GD was for about 10 minutes and HRs were very polite, technical round went up to an hour .

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EY (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

There was 1st technical round which later Mgr got involved to push it to HR Rd then it was Closed with an Offer from the company.
    Overall it was a good experience and was pretty quick compared to other company.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Cleveland, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews with multiple people at the same time. I thought it was an efficient way to organize an interview to get the most knowledge about the person as you could in a short amount of time.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the interview took about 4-5 weeks. The questions asked were easy and more of a conversation. technical round is a bit tricky, but you can go through it easily. Read well about the company and the services it provides.

Digital Forensic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Wrocław (Poland)) in April 2017.

Interview

A person from EY HR Team reach me out via LinkedIn, we setup two phone interview - one with my future manager, second one with my future manager's manager. First interview (1hr via phone) was was technically intense but without going into low-level details. Many questions like "How would you approach this situation?". Second interview (30mins via phone) was on higher level, without going into details.

Interview Questions

• What artifacts you can get from NTFS partition?   1 Answer

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

I met with the associate at school. They had greeters meet with me before and chat with me for a little bit. The interview was very quick and super easy. The associate was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Talk about a time you had raw data that needed to be analyzed, talk about a time you had to work on a team   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Took forever to reply back to e-mails or don't respond at all. They said they would get back to me in two weeks time from the interview, I sent a follow up e-mail and they did not have the courtesy to reply.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Lexington, KY) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for Risk Advisory Internship. Questions were behavioral. Company wants to get to know your personality more than your technical skills. 30 minute On-Campus Interview. Awaiting to hear back from EY, as I interviewed very recently. I highly recommend applying. Very good employer.

Structured Finance Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Very fair and structured interview process with multiple rounds of interviews (managers and partners). Question were mostly about resume and past experience. Not very technical. The interview involved a case study.