EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

6,312 Interview Reviews

2.9

Emerging Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through on campus recruiting and got an interview with an HR recruiter on campus, and then go to their local office for a half day interview with senior directors and associates. The interview profess is fairly fast, maybe because it's through the university.

Complex Securities Valuation Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

First round was mostly behavioral and conducted via HireVue (6 questions). Second round was a phone interview that served as a technical screen. Third round was on-site at the New York office with both behavioral and case portions.

Interview Questions

• Standard finance and mathematics questions with a few brainteasers thrown in   Answer Question

IT Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

Eerst CV en motivatiebrief sturen. Kreeg snelle reactie dat ik de assessments mocht maken. Handig dat je gelijk de uitslag ziet van de assessments. Gesprekken werden ook vrij snel ingepland

Assurance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

The assessment centre was strengths based and divided into three parts. First it was a paired discussion on a pre-researched topic, then the group exercise asked you to pick out some strengths you think would be necessary for a daily work like at EY. and put the strengths to match with examples given later. Then the written exercise is quite basic.

Junior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY in December 2015.

Interview

Three- round process: group interview, with HR and final technical interview. If you show yourself motivated, you will likely be hired. Timing is ok, around 1 month totally. Prepare on technical stuff too, reasoning is valued as well

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were the hardest since I haven't studied at Uni, the rest of the process is quite standard   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process is quiet good. Manager round which is followed by HR round and at last there is the Partner round. And every one is quiet humble in taking the interview

Tax Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manama (Bahrain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Manama (Bahrain)) in November 2017.

Interview

Online application, online aptitude, accounting and English assessment, interview, and second interview.

The aptitude was made of several puzzles that were similar but slightly harder than the practice tests. The English assessment was on average difficulty, determined to understand the level of English in business and analysis.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewed over skype after I had completed several assessment tests. I was interviewed by 3 different people, one person from HR, one auditor and one senior manager. Each interview lasted 30 minutes.

Capital Equipment Valuation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview and then they flew me out to Atlanta, GA for a superday. They set me up with hotel, airfare, and travel costs. The superday was from 8 AM - 1 PM with a dinner the previous night. The superday included getting interviewed by 4 different people, all upper level management. Everyone was extremely nice and engaging.

Interview Questions

• Off the top of your head, what is 23*46?   1 Answer
    • What factors would you consider in the valuation of an airplane?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you worked in a group. Were there any conflicts?   Answer Question

Assurance Assistant - Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2017.

Interview

You must first sit a written test for 15 minutes. Mine was what is excellent client service to you?
    Then you are taken to a room downstairs with 2 interviewers. Mine was a group interview. The questions were first just the basic tell me about yourself kind. Later we moved to technical questions relating to audit and scenario ones. They were looking for a lot of detail. You must really prepare.