EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017
5,184 Interview Reviews

2.9

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

1 min self introduction -> case study and group discussion related to the case (very easy case) for 25 mins -> Written task in both Chinese and English -> Answer individual questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Most big firms recruit colleges/universities. It was a smooth process & not intimidating at all. You go through stages - from on-campus interviews to your interview day in the office with three different individuals at different levels.

Valuation Services Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Got referral by the team member, phone interview with the recruiter waiting for the on site interview and met with team to answer their questions the process will take quite long time but they are very nice treating on me

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY in November 2016.

Interview

Après les tests verbaux, numériques et de personalité qui s'effectuent en-ligne, j'ai été invité à faire un entretien téléphonique. Celui-ci s'est plutôt bien déroulé, avec des questions classiques.

L'entretien s'est déroulé en novembre 2016 et il s'est plutôt bien passé dans l'ensemble. Cependant, je n'ai jamais eu de retour sur ma candidature par la suite. Je les ai relancé plusieurs fois et ils me répondent toujours qu'un recruteur va me contacter prochainement etc. L'expérience a donc été assez négative dans l'ensemble et j'ai été déçu de la manière dont j'ai été traité

Interview Questions

• - Pourquoi EY?
      - Pourquoi travailler dans l'audit?
      - Pouquoi avez-vous postulé dans telle ou telle ville? etc
      Answer Question

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The process involves 4-5 rounds.
    Once your resume is submitted, You will be called in with all the other candidates for

1st Round - Group Discussion (Speak about one topic among the few options given to you confidently with good grammar and vocabulary)

2nd Round - Aptitude Test (60 Qns. 1 hour to complete. 20mrks Accounting/Tax + 20mrks Logic and Reasoning + 20mrks English)

3rd Round - HR (Basic questions will be asked to know how you speak and interact with the person)

4th Round - Technical/Manager Round.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First Round: Online aptitude test - cleared
    Second Round: Group Discussion Rejected
    Third Round: My friends gave were one HR round and other was a technical round.
    Technical round and online aptitude rounds are easy, we only have worry about HR and GD rounds.

Interview Questions

• GD round question: Which is better android or ios.   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

easy questions, mostly about school experiences that can translate into work situations, it was one to one interview in the first round then there was a second round of interviews at EY headquarters in New York.questions about working as part of teams in college, easy questions, they asked about the economy and how you keep up with the news. i answered with honesty by providing real examples, i prepared for this interview by reading about EY and watching their online videos, learning about the culture of the company and how I could find made me a good fit for the role based on what i read in their site and learned about the firm.

Interview Questions

• questions about working as part of teams in college, easy questions, they asked about the economy and how you keep up with the news   1 Answer

Negotiation

no room for negotiation, they give you a week or so to get back to them with an answer, the recruiter call me one week after the second round of interviews with the offer she quickly went over what they offered me and said she will send it in the mail so that if i decided to accept it i should sign it and fax it or scan it and sent it back to them immediately.

TTAD Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY in October 2016.

Interview

Applied via the school website. The first round was a phone interview, then I was invited to their office in Chicago with other candidates (~20 totally). The interviewer was VERY interested in the "skill" section and asked me to do a few sql line.

Interview Questions

• How have your technology skills assisted you in your daily activities?   Answer Question

Discover EY Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

fill in online application form, numerical and strengths based online assessment, write an essay for motivation, takes a few week, then they'll then confirm whether you got the offer or not.

Valuation and Business Modeling Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I did a first-round interview over phone. Afterwards I did a modeling test which I'm pretty sure its only for the business modeling team. Then I got called in for a super day on site. I got basic interview questions. Interviewers were very nice. They talked about their own project experience and most of the questions were behavioral.