EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,285 Interview Reviews

2.9

FSO Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Behavioral questions, really just want to get to know you, very relaxed and friendly. They also give you time to ask your own questions. Nothing to stress too much about, but you do want to prepare to feel your best.

Business Advisor Program - Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

First round interview on campus, very easy, walk me trough your resume + a few behavioral questions. There was also an online writing assessment.
    Second round was a megaday at their NYC office. Two half hour interviews that were behavioral with a few technical questions. Nothing too hard. Third interview was a case study - basically reading a 2 page story with no data and resolving the case pretending you are a EY consultant and the interviewer is the client.

Interview Questions

• How many Mexicans live in NYC   2 Answers
    • What was the most technically challenging project you've worked in   1 Answer
    • How do the 3 financial statements interact   1 Answer

Tax Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I was interviewed two, times once with the supervisor for this position and then with the person I would be replacing. My second visit then was with a tax partner.

Interview Questions

• Not so much a particular question that was asked but more the advise to do my work and avoid the politics.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online through campus career portal. Got a first round 30 minute phone interview. Didn't get an invitation to the Super Day. The interview consisted of some behavioral questions and technical.

Interview Questions

• What is the angle between the hour and minute hand at 3:15.   1 Answer

Digital Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

There were three interviews. There were two separate phone interviews with different people, followed by one in-person interview with a potential coworker just to see how we got along. The last interview was actually fun, and I became friends with that individual.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know what I wanted to do in the future and whether I would like to stay at EY if something came up after the contract was over.   1 Answer

Cyber Threat Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The first step in the process was a pre-interview dinner which was a day before the actual interview. The second step is an interview where you are asked behavioral type of questions. If you pass this stage, then you can move on to the technical interview which is usually long.

Interview Questions

• It was something like this, "What do you do to stay informed about the latest news in cyber security?"   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Valuation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX).

Interview

applied through the school recruitment process, got the first round interview, it's all technical questions. and then super day had three interviews, 2 were with partners and these two were behavior questions, the third was with a manager and it was technical.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Reviewed resume, and offered me the job, after interning twice. Interviewed with two people. One was a manager and one was a partner. They were very informal. It was laid back and chill.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

After I submitting my resume for summer internship, I had a brief phone interview with the person in charge of internship recruitment and then I was scheduled an on site interview which simply asked me to describe myself.