EY Auditor Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

FSO Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

1st round is resume screening, 2nd round is on campus 1:1 interview, and final round is onsite interview in NYC. Final round roughly took 4 hours, including a welcome presentation, lunch and 2 1:1 interviews. Interview was super laid-back, interviewers are kind and patient, in general the experience was just super nice. All I had were behavioral questions, nothing technical involved.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult. Questions are like what is your strength/weakness.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through the campus recruitment. Received first round interview right after the career fair and invited to pre-night social event. Heard back for 2nd round in a week and going to the office next week!

Interview Questions

• 1st round is pretty much all about behavior questions, they have a sheet of questions to go through. Some interviewers might be very conversational but mine is all behaviors. e.g.: Tell me about yourself, tell me a time when you have some difficulties in a team. 2nd round is consist of a case and two behavior questions but I heard the case isn't too hard. Just have the basic framework (e.g.: SWOT) in mind and you should be good to go.   1 Answer

IT Risk and Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview

Screening - On-campus interview with a manager, walk-through my resume. Mostly conversational with a few behavioral questions.

2nd Interview - in the NY office, from 12:00-4:30PM interviewed with two professionals and did a case study.

Interview Questions

• Even though you are an accounting major, what made you interested in an IT position?   Answer Question

FSO Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

Two 30 minute on campus interviews. I was told I would be notified by the following day, but was actually never notified. Both interviewers seemed disinterested in the whole process and they were more interested in going back to the office to finish their work for the day. I didn't leave the interview with a great feeling about the firm, and the lack of communication thereafter further made me disinterested in working for EY.

IT Risk & Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Stamford, CT) in October 2013.

Interview

Got email after applying through university recruiting, as well as online application. Had Two rounds of interviews - first round was on campus, with a manager. Second round was at the office I had applied for. Three interviews in second round, one case interview and two general interviews.

Interview Questions

• Case interview was specific to IT and Risk Assurance position - a company needs to work on its IT infrastructure to make it more efficient.

What should be done - modifications, upgrades and transformations, integration? SWOT analysis.   Answer Question

Intern Audit Interview

Interview

recruit through school career fair. two round interviews.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when your work was unfairly evaluated by clients/boss   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

A basic behavioral interview set-up. The recruiter had a list of behavior questions printed out in front of him and asked a few questions from that list. I don't think I had a lot of chemistry with the interviewer, honestly.

Interview Questions

• Name an ethical dilemma you had and how you acted.
      Name a time something unexpected happened to you and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

During my office visit, I was interviewed first by a manager, then a senior manager, and finally a partner.

The interview style was pretty casual. The interviewer had a couple of questions that they had jotted down, but mostly we just talked.

Your resume and on-campus interviews get you in the door for the interview. Once you are at the office visits, relax and just act personable, ask good questions, and indicate your interest in the internship and why you think you would be an excellent candidate. If you do all of that well, then there is no reason why you shouldn't get an offer for an internship.

Commercial Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

I was at an externship program and I was interviewed for the internship at the end of this program. I was interviewed by a senior manager and a partner (that were on separate teams) and they were more interested in the questions that I was asking them instead of the questions they were asking me. They asked me very general but relevant questions, such as why I want to work at Ernst & Young and also specific questions from my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They sent me a contract.

Assurance Intern Interview

Interview

2 interviews - behavioral based, but you must fit the company culture. Second and final interview is 2 to 3 higher up professionals at the firm. Most people who interview are already qualified, so E/Y is looking for people who will fit the company culture. It's tough to get the job.

Interview Questions

• How will you keep in contact with other interns throughout the country?   Answer Question