EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017
5,184 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Phone interview, 3 in-person interviews

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you had to handle and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

45 mins interview that consisted of meeting with two HR representatives separately. One asked about me and my experiences and the other asked some bahvioural type questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy - just signed the contract

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

2 interviews, 30 mins each back to back

Interview Questions

• Overall, strong focus on behavioral, the interviewers tend to pretend they don't care to give you some extra stress   Answer Question

Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (Louisville, KY) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted by phone. Since this was the case, I was pleased with the level of care that human resources placed into the conversation. Particularly, I appreciated the questions about my concerns and interests outside of school. However, it was obvious that academics mattered substantially in the hiring process. I recommend researching all aspects of any assurance or advisory role, as well as understanding the dynamics of your location, when interviewing with E&Y.

Interview Questions

• Questions on leadership capacity and previous leadership experiences, as well as how others respect your potential as a leader.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

My first interview was an on-campus interview-- mainly behavioral questions and a run through of my resume. Second interview, I was invited to the EY office and interviewed by 3 people including HR. Mainly behavioral as well, asking predominantly about my track for the CPA exam. Then after the interview I got a tour of the office. People were very nice and friendly, great work environment. I got the offer within two weeks.

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Best campus recruiter, very professional. For the 1st round interview, only focus on the past working experiences.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle urgent tasks?   1 Answer

Advisory Associate Interview

Interview

College Recruiting - Made sure to attend my college recruiting day (since this is the biggest area of their new hires for both internships and full time positions) and talked to as MANY people as possible. This is the only way to really impress them and get notices. Talking to 1 person will most likely not get you an interview, unless you are something special.

First-Round Interview - On campus. Typical behavioral questions. "Name a time when you failed on a project, how did you respond, etc."

Second-Round Interview - At office of your choosing. 3 more behavioral interviews. Case study. All easy, just be yourself.

Offer.

Interview Questions

• Case study. On implementing technology for a client.   1 Answer

Other high paying offers.

Tax Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Just regular resume question and several behavioral questions. But we had a pre night dinner and I think maybe I should have shown the attitude on that night. But overall, it is conversational and no thing really hard.

Intern Interview

Interview

a few questions asked , mostly behavioural.

IT Audit Staff Interview

Interview

4 interviews and a lunch / less formal interview. 3 of the interviews were behavioral and 1 was a case interview. If you know how to talk about business in any way then you should be fine.

Negotiation

None