EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

2,301 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Risk Advisory Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

It is the first time that EY conducted a recorded video interview as its first round.
    It had 5 questions. Answer for each question had to be maximum 3mins and you get 30 seconds preparation time. You can record and rehearse each question 10 questions each time.

Interview Questions

• Q.Tell us about yourself, why you want to join EY and why did you apply for this role?
      Q. What did you do when you had to convey a difficult message to someone , how did you convey in the empathetic way.
      Q. Describe any experience, skill or qualification which you think is relevant for the position you applied for
      Q. Tell about a situation where you had to handle something which was new to you. How did you go about it?   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY (Miami, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Office visit for networking opportunities, career fair and then was offered an on-campus interview. Haven't heard back for if I will have an office visit interview. Mostly just talked to professional while going through resume at surface level. At one point he said "I guess I should ask you some of those behavioral-type questions they are always telling me to ask," but proceeded to say that we already discussed teamwork through looking at resume and that was good for him. Didn't consistently ask questions; would pause and wait for me to fill in with something (question, experience, something I like about EY).

Interview Questions

• What sub-service line of tax do you think you are interested in?   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (College Park, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

First round interview adopted video interview for this year. It was not hard since you got 10 chances to record and upload your answer to each question. They gave second round interview in a week, which was pretty much a technical interview.

Business Advisor Program - Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

One behavioral interview via skype. Was invited to final round Superday which included 3 interviews: 2 behavioral and 1 case study. Superday was very relaxed. The interviewers did their best to make you feel as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions. Why EY? Tell me a time you worked on a team   Answer Question

TAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Had video interview, got a second round 2 weeks later at New York office. 2 behavioral interviews & 1 case interview. People were friendly and had lunch after the interviews.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Santa Barbara, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Best interview ever very nice people and made it seem like a conversation. EY has a very unique culture. Just be yourself, don't talk about accounting. They want to know if you're a real person.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY in October 2017.

Interview

On Campus, 30-minute back to back, one case, one behavioral. Case was purely qualitative. Behavioral was a resume walk-through and grab bag of usual questions --- "tell me a time you failed? tell me a time you learned something?"

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Baltimore, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed online first round, on campus second round. Very casual and conversation like. All behavioral based questions/taking them through your resume. The online interview was prerecorded, and then I did 2 30 minute in person interviews

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Raleigh, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewer went through the resume, only behavior questions.
    Interview was kind and friendly, he is the manager of the data scientists.
    Before the interview, he briefly introduce the EY company.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about your most recent project?
      2. If you have more time, which project do you want to continue working on it?or even 1 year.
      3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
      4. About the work experience, what is the part you don’t like about the job?   Answer Question

EY Technology Advisory Program - Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

General behavior interview. The interviewer let me introduced myself, asked me about my experiences written on my resume, and then started asking a list of typical HR questions until the end. The overall process took about 35 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you had to deliever a bad news to your team?   Answer Question