EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1,979 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with and incredibly rude and unprofessional recruiter. I had never experience an interview like this, I went from being very excited about the job opportunity to wanting the interview to end so badly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a team solve a difficult challenge.   Answer Question

Technology Solutions Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by my friend to his team. It took about 1 week, passed the hr interview. It took about 3 weeks to set up the phone interview with the Senior Manager. The resume that Senior Manager got was not the most updated one( Since I was referred to EY before). And he asked me some weird questions which are obviously not the regular interview questions for this team. Horrible experience.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Took Superday interview in Dec. Three Rounds after a writing assessment. Behavioral questions and technically going through the resume, questions like "why you choose EY, and what can you bring to EY, details of previous internships, numerical methods, options, etc.

Interview Questions

• Asked about former internships.   1 Answer

Advisory Consultant Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

It was a great experience. I got the interview about one week after I applied for this position through campus recruiting. The interview took around 30 mins. Basically behavioral questions i.e what's your best/worst teamwork experience, how do you handle some specific situations, etc.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief phone interview of 30 min. Recruiter was a very friendly, but professional woman. Interview started of very informal to make you get comfortable. She explained the whole interview process, processes of EY and how working at EY is like. She also gave me plenty of opportunities to ask her questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness? Have you every persuaded someone?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY in November 2016.

Interview

I got a phone interview and we spoke mostly about my background and research. After that the interviewer explained in details about the internship position I was applying for. He was very friendly and the interview was a very pleasant experience. It took some time to get a reply, but after about 2 weeks, I got admitted to the final interview in New York. It is coming in about 10 days, so keep your fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your research. Why do you want to work for Ernst and Young? What is your finance and coding experience?   Answer Question

Transaction Real Estate Staff Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had two phone interviews followed by a SuperDay. The SuperDay had 3 different interviews and an excel test. The interviews were all behavioral interviews so be prepared to talk about your strengths and weaknesses, leadership experience, conflict resolution and things like that.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Avoid it if you can. I went through the interview process. They asked for my personal information including my reviews. I went through two round of interviews and received a verbal offer. After receiving a verbal offer, they asked for a paycheck on november time. They said that they had to verify if I still work for the company. Companies are not allowed to ask for your paycheck effective 30 days from November 6th in New York. Even after taking my personal check and information, they said since there is no need at this point. They can't make an offer. Even the interview process as a whole was very disorganized.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

On campus interview, only behavioral questions. No opportunity to display the research I had done on the job I was applying for, or why I felt I would be a good fit at the company.

Business Advisor Program - Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

First round interview on campus (target school), totally relaxed and behavioral. Heard back about second round after 3 weeks, and then final round superday in the EY New York City office. 3 interviews - 2 behavioral, 1 case. Case was a little different than usual, all the info was given and then they asked questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the different teams you've been a part of and your roles in them.   Answer Question