EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

5,577 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with an assurance manager who went over my résumé and asked about my role in a non profit organization and my current business internship. I'm a freshman and I showed enthusiasm and was told I'd hear back in two weeks and I feel as if I will get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your reśumé   1 Answer
    • Tell me any challenges you faced when you were part of (organization) and what your experience was like and how you solved those challenges.   1 Answer

Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The firm conducted campus socials and interviews. After interviewing candidates, individuals were offered the chance to visit the office they selected. The official offer was given at the local office.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more of a conversation about EY, the culture, career opportunities, and expectations for entry-level positions. The interviewer asked questions about involvement in different activities from school to social.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The process was a little slow and confusing. My first interview was very casual and wa snot asked many questions pertaining to the job. I was told positions were probably filled but I would be called back for the second round of opening. I was called back months later for a more formal interview,

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about past experiences   2 Answers

Advisory Senior Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I was initially contacted by one of their recruiters on LinkedIn. We scheduled a call and talked for about an hour. Her questions focused on my background, experience, and career goals.

About a week after the phone screen, they invited me to NYC for an in-person interview. This interview consisted of eight half-hour sessions with different managers. About 80% of their questions focused on my experience. They asked me to describe in detail various projects I had worked on and code that I had written. The other 20% was softball technical questions focusing on the differences between different reporting tools.

The entire process, from first contact to offer, took about three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why should I use Qlik instead of Tableau?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Fair, Open, and Transparent. Easy to find location. Communications and logistics were accurate and specific. Very nice building inside and out. Fairly relaxed environment considering the type of business it is. Relaxed, but very professional.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Everyone was incredibly friendly and nice. The interview process went very smoothly and they were very helpful with any and all questions you had. It is definitely good to do your research on the company and come with plenty of questions.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were to gauge how well you would be at succeeding at the position.   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Very professional recruiting staff. Callbacks are generally within one week, and offers generally extended within one week after callbacks. Generally you have a few weeks to respond. Interview questions are mainly about you as a person, and not substantive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a substantive tax issue   1 Answer

FSO Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Behavioral questions, really just want to get to know you, very relaxed and friendly. They also give you time to ask your own questions. Nothing to stress too much about, but you do want to prepare to feel your best.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through the website, received an email asking for dates available for phone interview,
    We agreed upon a date and time,
    received a call from recruiter and discussed the position by phone
    cut off in mid interview

Interview Questions

• What is my current salary?
      Why do I want to work for EY and leave my current company?
      What do I do in my current role?
      2 Answers

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Lubbock, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I went through the college recruiting process at my university. The interview was more the casual talk rather than anything else i.e. getting to know each other. The interview was very easy and the process took about 2 weeks and they called me in my cell with the offer.