EY IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY IT Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

first round on campus interview, all behavior questions, about 30 minutes; writing test, has time - limits; second round onsite interviews, 2 behavior interviews, each 45 minutes, one case interview, no technical questions, 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• go through your resume; what is the hardest situation during your previous internship; how do you work with people with different personality from you; tell about a case where you have a leadership role; how do you manage when there are multiple tasks at once; why do you apply for our company/this position/this city   Answer Question

IT Risk and Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I knew contacts working there. So got a face to face interview. Started with questions about myself and why I wanted to work in EY. Then was asked database questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Iselin, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

One of my relative who works for EY submitted my resume for the position(full time staff) . I got an email for office interview. There was 2 1:1 interviews and 1 case study.

Interview Questions

• They were basic behavioral questions and a case study. In case study, they look how you walk along the problem rather than getting any exact solution.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY in January 2015.

Interview

There are 2 rounds:

The first round is mostly behavioral, analyzing your career interests and goals. Interviewers are very friendly, so are the recruiters.
    One case study follows in the second round which basically deals with reading a case and talking to the interviewer about it. Not an issue unless you get tunnel vision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Interview

The people are very friendly. I had first round of interviews on campus and the second round was at the EY office. Really good experience overall. They want to see if you fit with the company culture.

Interview Questions

• The case interview was a little difficult because they asked some accounting questions and I am not an accounting major. Make sure you know how to do a SWOT analysis.   Answer Question

IT Risk and Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Seattle, WA).

Interview

First round of interviews was just one 30 minute interview. This was mainly just a conversation, I was very surprised that he did not ask me a lot of questions, I think the purpose was mainly to see if I was a good fit and could hold a conversation.

Final round was an office interview. Consisted of two behavioral (asked the normal behavioral questions) and a case (which was pretty straight forward, Identify the risks you see with their current operations...).

Business Analyst- IT Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY in November 2014.

Interview

First round is on-campus which is all behavioral and friendly. Next round is at the Alpharetta office where you get to stay at a hotel and have a pre-interview dinner. The following day is 3 rounds of interviews, back-to-back. All behavioral questions again. They are very big on personality and getting to know who you are. After the 3 roundsSo it's more about personality matching than whether you've got what it takes to do the job.

Interview Questions

• Many questions on how you resolved a team conflict and how you deal with people in your team/position of authority. A lot of the questions overlapped between the 3 interviewers.Tried to give different examples for the same questions but ended up telling the same stories a few times   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Charlotte, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

the first round was behavioral and the second round had both case and behavioral questions. The recruiter was really friendly and you could tell that they wanted you to be comfortable so that your best self can shine. They even paid for the flight and hotel (high class).

IT Risk Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY in November 2014.

Interview

2 rounds first on campus second on site; all interviewers will really friendly and easy to talk to just be yourself and transparent and everyone is really accepting; second round of interviews the first two rounds on personality and the third round is technical

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you'd be a good fit for this company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (San Antonio, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Friendly interview, and great dinner afterward. They were very welcoming and the interview went over the basic questions (Give me a time when...). They do not make you nervous at all.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to deliver bad news to a person   Answer Question