EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017
5,833 Interview Reviews

2.9

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

first interview through school
    second interview at the office with pre-interview dinner
    two interviews with a partner and a senior manager and one panel with associates

Interview Questions

• asking combinations of questions at the same time and requesting to summarize the answer   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Pre-night. Everyone chat with your interviewers.
    Then next day interview. Mine was very conversational. Questions about my resume and two behavioral questions.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Online test --> Interview with HR and manager --> Interview with two senior managers respectively --> Interview with partner

Interview Questions

Interview

My first round interview was on-campus. They had a pre-interview event at the local restaurant which allows candidate to mingle with interviewers that you will meet on the next day. Super nice guys who are very helpful. The interview was about general behavioral questions. Talked a little bit about things on my resume. Pretty relaxed setting.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specifically hard and unexpected. Very friendly and kind questions asked in a friendly and kind way   Answer Question

Assurance Staff Interview

Interview

Attend campus career fair, got selected to join an interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2008.

Interview

Applied through University of Glasgow.

Interview Questions

• What makes us different from the other members of the Big Four Accounting Firms   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Intern Interview

Interview

had an interview with college recruiter then invited to on-site interview. When i got to office interview,employees who interviewed me were not very prepared and questioned they asked were not very related to work at all considering its on site interview. So just relax and be talkative.

Assurance Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Questions focus on how you work as a team, accoumplishments at college or at a previous job. Interviewer is mainly looking for if you are good fit for the E&Y team environemnt/ culture.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in next 3-5 years if you join E&Y?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

first Group Discussion then personnel interview. current news topic was given for Group Discussion.

Business Advisory Program Intern Interview

Interview

I got the interview through my on-campus career services. Upon arriving to the interview I was greeted by an employee that had graduated from my school. I got to talk to the greeter for about 15 minutes before my interview and he was very helpful with answering questions about the internship and company. The interview was very laid back and casual. The interviewer found ways to incorporate the behavioral questions into regular conversation which was helpful and more relaxing.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time you had to enter into a new group or team and explain how you worked with them.   Answer Question