EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,198 Interview Reviews

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief phone interview of 30 min. Recruiter was a very friendly, but professional woman. Interview started of very informal to make you get comfortable. She explained the whole interview process, processes of EY and how working at EY is like. She also gave me plenty of opportunities to ask her questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness? Have you every persuaded someone?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The first round interview was on campus, second round was in the office. There was a pre-interview dinner the night before with staff and other candidates. There were three interviews back to back. Two of them were with a manager/senior manager and the third was a panel interview with staff 1s - senior 1s. Went to lunch, came back and they told us if we got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with someone difficult. How did you handle working with that person?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst (Anti Money Laundering and Compliance) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

After I applied on my school's career website, I got an email for a phone interview. The interview was very specific and asked me about my knowledge in the field. After that interview, I got called in to visit the office in Jacksonville. I had 3 different interviewers from New York. This was less technical. Pretty simple.

Assurance Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Behavioral questions that are more of an assessment of ones personality. Technical questions were not asked. Usually a couple of rounds with either a manager/senior manager and partner. Recruiter to follow up after, and offer is usually extended by partner who interviewed you.

FSO Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

They had 2 phone interviews, then 1 in office interview (2 partners and 1 senior). All behavioral type questions, no technical. It's to determine culture fit. Also, working towards finishing your accounting credits to be CPA eligible is great too.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral type questions, why tax and why fso specifically   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Avoid it if you can. I went through the interview process. They asked for my personal information including my reviews. I went through two round of interviews and received a verbal offer. After receiving a verbal offer, they asked for a paycheck on november time. They said that they had to verify if I still work for the company. Companies are not allowed to ask for your paycheck effective 30 days from November 6th in New York. Even after taking my personal check and information, they said since there is no need at this point. They can't make an offer. Even the interview process as a whole was very disorganized.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

On campus interview, only behavioral questions. No opportunity to display the research I had done on the job I was applying for, or why I felt I would be a good fit at the company.

Business Advisor Program - Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a first round after applying online. 5 days after the first round I got a call for the second round. The interviewers were extremely friendly. I was completely at ease during the interview. Not stressful/intimidating at all!

Interview Questions

• 1) Run me through your resume
      2) Describe your team work experiences
      3) What qualities do you look for in a consultant
      4) Why finance
      5)Why EY, Why BAP
      6) Case Interview
      Answer Question

Tax Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

It took a moth to get a phone interview. Great interview with one of Tax Manager, really impress with company's culture and learn a lot about the firm and the TTDAS department as well

Launch Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

The process had a total of three interviews, the first was behavioural and from there I was invited to interview at the offices. At the office, I did another behavioural and one case interview. Everyone at EY was extremely nice and all interviews, even the case, were very conversational and relaxed. 10/10 would interview again.