EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 22, 2017
6,052 Interview Reviews

2.9

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Simple conversation based interview loosely structured around the resume. The application was submitted online and confirmation of interview was received a few weeks after. Overall a very smooth interview process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Relaxed, and easy to relate. They had us meet with our interviewers and other partners at a mixer so that we were comfortable. They also tried their best to make us be ourselves in the interview and let it be more of a conversation.

Technical Advisor Interview

Interview

It was pretty straight forward just like any business technical analyst internship. Nothing really out of the blue, just your standard stuff. A few business implementation scenarios, new developments in technology, etc.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied online through my university. Got a virtual interview where I recorded my answers to the questions and had 10 takes to redo them if needed, then moved on to next round of in person interviews. 2 30-minute behavioral interviews with 2 different managers

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you are most proud of/ biggest accomplishment.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

the interviewers weren't uptight. All questions were behavioral questions, the flow was very conversational. Started with 15min buffer time and then 30 min interview. The company I interned with before is their client so there were a lot of people the interviewer knows in my team.

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I had applied from the EY website. It was a great experience to give an interview for one of the Big 4 companies. It was a learning experience for me.

Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Three person panel interview that lasted 45 min to an hour. Pretty standard interview with your standard behavioral questions. Once the interview is complete expect to contacted promptly if the things went well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Video interview followed by an on-site interview. The video interview is basic questions about yourself, experience and discussion of technical skills. The on site interview are 2 behavioral questions followed by a case interview.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Edison, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

It's a digital interview. 5 questions plus 1 optional question. I have 10 attempts for each question and then submit the recorded answers. I heard the result the following week and was invited to on-campus interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a skill/experience/qualification that you don't mention, but you think it will benefit you in this role?   Answer Question

Structured Finance Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Very fair and structured interview process with multiple rounds of interviews (managers and partners). Question were mostly about resume and past experience. Not very technical. The interview involved a case study.