EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,302 Interview Reviews

2.9

5,302 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

SME Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Was 1:1 after initial phone contact. Paid for travelling expenses. Setup the interview and time and also explained the R&R required. One POC was available for any questions and also accommodated a change in date

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

3 stage interview, stage one was an online video questionnaire. Stage 2 was a telephonic HR screening and stage 3 was a telephonic interview with a director and audit manager.

Interview Questions

• Mix of behavioural, situational based questions as well as techincal accounting and auditing questions.   Answer Question

Entry Level Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

It was a very laid back process.
    3 interviews total (2 behavioral and 1 case study)
    The behavioral interviews were more like a resume walk through. Very conversational and a very comfortable process.
    The case study was pretty laid back as well.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with and incredibly rude and unprofessional recruiter. I had never experience an interview like this, I went from being very excited about the job opportunity to wanting the interview to end so badly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a team solve a difficult challenge.   Answer Question

Financial Crimes Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

On campus meet and greet with recruiter. Submitted application with supporting documentation. Was called for phone interview. After successful phone interview, was invited to an Office Visit. This consisted of a 30 minute presentation, followed by 2 behavioral interviews and finally a case study interview. Was notified within a week of offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when an existing process was difficult to adapt to, and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Technology Solutions Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by my friend to his team. It took about 1 week, passed the hr interview. It took about 3 weeks to set up the phone interview with the Senior Manager. The resume that Senior Manager got was not the most updated one( Since I was referred to EY before). And he asked me some weird questions which are obviously not the regular interview questions for this team. Horrible experience.

Graduate - Financial Service Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

1. Online application
    2. Cut-e aptitude test at a test center (numerical and verbal)
    3. Assessment center and partner interview took place at the same time. Assessment center includes a group activity about a business case, and a 15 minute presentation where each member of the group has to speak for 2 minutes. This is followed by a 5 minute interview with a manager, asking CV based questions to fill in gaps that you left out of your self introduction. Afterwards, there is a 20 minute interview with a partner or senior manager.

Interview Questions

• How many friends do have? How would they describe you in 3 words.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied for Japanese Business Services to Boston Career Forum website. A senior called me and we had an informal, informational interview (she wanted to check my Japanese ability). I interviewed with a manager and HR at the career forum, had dinner with the audit team members, then got invited to office interview in Chicago 2 weeks later. Interviewed with a manager, a senior manager, and a partner at the office (all in English). Great experience knowing everybody (not just the JBS members) at the office I'll be working at.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in a team?   1 Answer

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Took Superday interview in Dec. Three Rounds after a writing assessment. Behavioral questions and technically going through the resume, questions like "why you choose EY, and what can you bring to EY, details of previous internships, numerical methods, options, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I had a campus recruiting interview. The interviewer was very kind and casual. Mostly asked about my previous experience and we discussed my current projects and interests. Overall, a positive experience.