EY Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1,018 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very very relax and everything was smooth. It was two back to back thirty minute interview. One was a partner and other was a local manager. They were both very nice and offered a great network connection to the company

Assurance – Forensic Technology & Discovery Services Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. A recruiter assigned met me in the foyer and helped me prep for the interview. Thumbs up to her. The actual interview was 30hr long and the recruiter kept asking me behavioural questions, kept testing my soft skills. I fumbled one or two up.

Interview Questions

• What kind of company do you want to work in?   1 Answer

Tax Staff I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY in September 2016.

Interview

No behavior questions. Simply conversation. I interviewed with a senior manager. Did resume walkthrough. The whole interview was very conversational. And the manager told me a lot about what ey does and the growth strategy in the next few years.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Do you have any questions for me?
      Answer Question

TAS OTS Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

a short phone interview with the recruiter from OTS team
    just 20 minutes
    the recruiter was super nice and professional
    questions about my resume, working experience, my understanding of the team and my Visa issues

Interview Questions

• talk about the latest internship experience
      how long is your OPT? When can you start working?
      Answer Question

Risk Advisor Program Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Champaign, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Overall, good experience. Had a pre-night before and the interview was about 30 minutes. Greeter (recent-hire to the firm) was friendly and the interviewer as well. Typical questions were asked and the interviewer seemed rather bored a bit.

Actuarial Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY in September 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with EY last year for their internship program, but declined the final round interview invite due to a conflicting offer. I reapplied the following year for full time positions by contacting the recruiter and sending my updated resume. They scheduled a 30 minute phone interview with me and said they would follow up with next steps after the interview. A recruiter told me I would hear from someone within 2 weeks, but I didn't end up hearing back until over a month later with a decision that they were not moving forward. The recruiters at EY were VERY frustrating to work with - probably the worst recruiters of any firm I've interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• They asked quite a bit about my technical background and skills.   Answer Question

Transaction Real Estate Staff Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Madison, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

An online application, followed by a pre-interview dinner and a 1-1 interview. And if you pass, you can move on to the Big Day in one of the recruiting offices. The staff there was really nice and they are willing to give applicants like me with no background in real estate a chance to the interview session. The pre-interview dinner can be tense to blend in especially if it is the first experience ever. The decision-making process took 3 weeks. However, the interviewer nor HR never responds to emails, which kinds of sucks.

Advisory Staff II Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Joined as a staff 1. Interned with EY which was converted to a full time. Was contacted after career fair in the campus for the next round. Started with a written essay, after which there was a one on one interview. Interviewees were then flown to another city for another three rounds- two behavioral and one case study. Result took around 2 weeks to be communicated.

Advisory Staff I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Tampa, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone call with a recruiter from Florida after I was referred to them. The recruiter asked general questions about background and experience. Seemed not to have read my resume thoroughly as some questions were already answered in the resume. Answered all questions and the interview was fine. Later they said they did not have current openings that match my qualifications

Staff I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn who gave me a brief overview of the job and its requirements. After that, there was a series of phone screenings, an in-office interview with a staff level, senior level, and manager, and a final phone interview with the executive director. The recruiter for the group was incredibly helpful, communicative, and supportive.