EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017
5,867 Interview Reviews

2.9

Tax Services Experienced Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY in June 2017.

Interview

Internal referral to an initial experience interview with a hiring manager, followed by a logistical interview with HR over a month later. Finally, HR kept telling me they're setting up interviews for two more months with interested department until a rejection email. I think the company and the department are great, but HR is very inefficient and just led me around the block for three months, wasting time.

Campus Recruiting Coordinator (FSO) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for a different role online and a recruiter reached out to me within hours to schedule a phone interview. The recruiter later introduced me to a role that better fit my profile, which was Campus Recruiting Coordinator (FSO). I was later offered an onsite and knew it wasn't going to go well as soon as I met the first interviewer.

1) My first interviewer was 15 minutes late and by the time she arrived, there was no room booked, signaling lack of organization. We therefore had to circle around the floor to find a room. 2) My interviewer seemed frustrated given the lack of organization and it showed in her manner of asking questions. 3) My interview time was decreased because of reason #1. Overall, awful candidate experience and the questions asked were very vague.

Interview Questions

• How would you plan an event?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The process is one of the best. They really invest in getting to now you and provide for all of your comfort. You get ample opportunities to ask all your questions since they host so many events during campus recruitment

EY Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Apply through University Career Center, have the first interview on campus with a Senior Manager, after a week, get an invitation for the office visit. Office visit had three interviews. Each of them is one to one.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Describe a situation that you have bad feedback and how I handle it.   1 Answer

Women In Tech Consulting Conference Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a standard behavioral interview over the phone, but I really liked my interviewer. She was patient and nice and it flowed much more like a conversation than an interview. It was one round and I got the acceptance a few weeks after.

Interview Questions

• What languages are you proficient in?   1 Answer

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (Buffalo, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied through a referral and got a call from a recruiter after few days. After the initial call got an interview call scheduled with the hiring manager. Behavioral questions and resume walkthrough.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Consisted of two off-site interviews followed by one on-site behavioral and one case study interview a couple of weeks later. Every interviewer was friendly, encouraging, and helpful. I was taken care of very well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you took initiative in a group setting.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

4 interview:
    - téléphonique: avec RH; très informel (CV, projets, ambitions, pourquoi EY)
    -Case study
    -Behavioral interview: questions très générales, revue du relevé de notes
    -Entrevue informelle avec le partner : nous sommes allé prendre un café

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first step is a call with a recruiter for qualification, essentially they are insuring you are a qualified candidate and they will schedule a true first round. The first round is generally a phone call with a Manager or Senior Manager, in which they will ask you about your experiences and interview you based on the role you apply for. You generally will then attend one or several face to face interviews that will be technical, behavioral and may include a formal or informal case study.

Interview Questions

• Explain in detail and process which you know well.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Telephone interviews that were very typical; Not much out of the ordinary; Thank you for the question. I really appreciate the opportunity to interview with you. Have a great day!!