EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017
5,844 Interview Reviews

2.9

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY in April 2017.

Interview

Case Study with Advisory Head, General Interview with Senior Manager, Lunch with associates. Was very enjoyable and the workers are extremely pleasant to be around. They streamline their process extremely well, no long wait periods. If they want you then they will let you know.

Organizational Effectiveness Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied to job posting found on LinkedIn. Pleasant phone screen with recruiter in Houston who was filling in for a colleague. She was therefore somewhat unclear about the position but went out of her way to be helpful and answer my questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to deal with chaos or ambiguity on a past project or engagement.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Tysons Corner, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for their summer Advisory internship position at Tysons Office. The interview process was straightforward. One case study and two in person interviews with employees. I accepted Ernst and Young's offer for the summer internship.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you have heard about the position and why you would be a good fit for the position.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New Orleans, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's career website and had an on campus interview within 2 weeks of applying. I was then invited to an office visit where I interviewed with 4/5 other staff.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment do you excel in and how will you help your team members excel?   Answer Question

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through school's portal beforehand, went to office hours with the recruiter, and attended school-held forum for networking. Interview was an hour long, 30 minutes with two people at our on-campus career center.

Interview Questions

• What's the best team you've worked on and why? What's the worst team you've worked on and why? And just ran through general resume questions/a list of behavioral questions that are easily answerable if you prepare a few general examples.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through the university recruiting website, and received an e-mail to schedule an interview after about 4 weeks. The interview was not long, about half an hour, and I heard back after a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you need to work with someone difficult.   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I was contacted by campus recruiter for a phone interview. Heard back about in office interview a week later. I will be going into the office in about a week from now.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with an assurance manager who went over my résumé and asked about my role in a non profit organization and my current business internship. I'm a freshman and I showed enthusiasm and was told I'd hear back in two weeks and I feel as if I will get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your reśumé   1 Answer
    • Tell me any challenges you faced when you were part of (organization) and what your experience was like and how you solved those challenges.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred to EY and had a 30 minute phone call and then invited to NYC for a super day. I met with three different managers and we mostly discussed my previous experience. It more behavioral questions than technical although you need to speak to all comments on your resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain interest rate swaps   1 Answer

Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The firm conducted campus socials and interviews. After interviewing candidates, individuals were offered the chance to visit the office they selected. The official offer was given at the local office.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more of a conversation about EY, the culture, career opportunities, and expectations for entry-level positions. The interviewer asked questions about involvement in different activities from school to social.   1 Answer