EY Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

EY Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Mar 24, 2017

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The worst interview I had through my professional life.Lack of professionalism and ethical behaviour.The hiring manager was extremely unprofessional and rude during the interview and presented himself with uterlly arrogance.

Interview Questions

• Competency based question.   1 Answer

Transactions Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

You have the usual tests, followed by a phone interview, assessment centre and then partner interview.

The assessment day consists of a group exercise about choosing the best 5 strengths out of 60 and presenting them to the recruiters and the writing exercise is 4 emails and 2 reports about your experience in the firm as a new grad based on a small diary they give you to read.

Interview Questions

• What is the EY difference?
      What do you think about holistic approaches?
      Tell us about a time you worked with a difficult team member
      Answer Question

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The lady phoned at exactly 12 pm. She was super friendly and nice, had a cheerful voice. We did our greetings and she sounded like she was genuinely interested in how my day was getting on. Then she explained to my the procedures and what strength based interview questions are. After we're done she asked me if I had any questions. We said our goodbyes after that

Interview Questions

• - Why choose EY over the other Big 3?
      - Why chose this position?
      Answer Question

Assurance Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It was relatively simple. Online application. I submitted a CV and a Cover Letter. Then I had to sit 3 online tests which wee not that difficult. I applied literally on the first week the application opened and I got a telephone interview a three weeks later. I was invited for some of the very first ACs, which consisted for a group interview and a report writing test.

Interview Questions

• Why Audit? Why EY and other mainly other competency based questions   Answer Question

SummerAudit Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)).

Interview

A lot of online tests to advance through to the phone interview. After the straightforward 'strengths' phone interview, there was an assessment centre with an individual task and a group task. Environment was friendly and not too daunting.

Internal Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview was conducted by a senior manager questions were biased and based on own prejudices and beliefs. Interviewer was describing his work experience as the benchmark to other candidates he was hiring. No room for any creativity or flexibility. Could see they were only looking for someone like themselves. Questions were the standard but with underlying tones not very dynamic in approach and environment. Face fits culture so questions tended to be derived from that initial through the door assessment.

Valuation and Business Modeling Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Had two exercises, one as a group exercise and the other a written task. In the group exercise, the group is asked to choose 10 values from 50 that describe EY values and is asked to present the results at the end. The written task consists of writing several emails to different people based on the scenario given.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the technologies that you think will impact your work in the future.   Answer Question

Financial Consultancy Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Filled in an online application form which was fairly straightforward and uploaded CV. Got invited to a telephone interview which was about 15 minutes in length. The questions were all fairly okay and skills based, so although there was no requirement to provide actual evidence of your skills, it proved useful. I was then invited to the assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• What make EY different to the other 'Big Four' Accountancy firms?   Answer Question

IT Risk and Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process too long. So many tests interview process took around 2 hours to finish. First numerical test then many situational tests. Numerical test was easy, in situational test questions very formed to confuse you.

Anonymous Interview

Application

Interview

Online application + tests
    Normal online application, details, motivations, uploaded cv
    tests: numerical tests (middle difficulty)
    result came out fairly quick

Online application + tests
    Normal online application, details, motivations, uploaded cv
    tests: numerical tests (middle difficulty)
    result came out fairly quick