EY Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

EY Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Feb 27, 2017

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with a handful of partners back to back for four or so hours. Very straight forward interview approach; each partner appeared to have a specific objective to focus on (personality, background, technical ability, job requirements etc). Partners were all polished, open, and friendly. Didn't land an offer, but it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Since a fair amount of travel and client face time was part of the job, they focused on whether I was comfortable switching from a software development career path to a project management role.   Answer Question

Advisory Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round interview was a case study and then the second part is about behavioral questions. Both combined is around an hour long. The behavioral questions can be found if you search Google.

Interview Questions

• Case study about whether a bank should acquire another bank   Answer Question

IT Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was done in 2 stages. One with the Executive Director and the other with the Partner. Both conducted via a telephone call.
    The discussions were clear and concise and covered past experience and future growth potential.
    Overall process is a bit slow as things tend to drag on.

Interview Questions

• Reason for Move, What I would bring to EY, Why EY and breath and depth of experience   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

1 interview on campus, followed by an office visit. Office visit consisted of a short presentation, two interviews (with partner and senior manager), and lunch with an associate. Lots of recruiting events (dinners, socials, networking) dispersed throughout the two interviews. Heard back the next day. The people of EY are incredibly friendly - my interviews were very conversational and relaxed.

Senior Consultant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

My Interview was held at Marriott Hotel itself as I was being considered for a specific project. I inteviewed with 3 key folks for about 1/2 hr each person.
    Initially I was provided the contact number of the first Interviewer and then they took turns and introduced next person to me to continue the interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly scenario based questions like how you handled conflicts with Clients etc.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

apply through school career center, on campus interview, back to back, 30 min each. Pretty straight forward overall. going over your resume, behavior questions. Interviewers were cordial and nice. The partner talked most of the time, I guess that's will I screwed up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you deal with a conflict with your groupmate?   Answer Question

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy. Had two people interviewing me at different time at 30 minutes each person. The vibe from the interview was very chill and laid back. Don't need to worry too much about it. The first person was kind of serious one out of the two but without doubt with a little bit of preparation and experience it should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

Advisory Staff- TAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Four interviews total, one on campus, three at super day. The first one on campus is mainly behavioral. After about a week, I received an email inviting me to have my final interviews at Dallas. At Dallas, they first invited me to a networking dinner. The food was great and you get to meet some of your interviewers. The next day, there are three interviews. One is case, the other two are behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions that start with if you were a manager and you don't get along with your boss and etc.   Answer Question
    • Leadership, team work, have you thought outside of the box, have used a global mindset to solve a problem...   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The process took a long time to get in for the In-House interview since I am from a non-target school. Once I got in I heard back within a week. They did two-three interviews and then took us out to lunch of our choosing. It was a long process but I've had a great experience so far.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied on both school website and EY website. Notify your interview through school system. The first round is on-campus interview, which is conducted on campus. Most time you will be interviewing with a Manager/senior manager and sometimes a partner. They come to campus frequently before interview starts so you have pretty good chance to network with people and it is likely to have a interviewer you have talked before.