EY Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.9

105 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process entails two back to back 30 minute interviews. The interview was designed for them to get to know you as a person and how suitable you are to the company and its culture. It was very conversational and a great experience!

Audit Staff I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Attended a bunch of networking event to meet and talk to professionals. Applied through career website on campus and their company's link. Got a first round interview which included two 30-minute interviews with one manager and one senior manager. The interviewers went through my resume and asked questions off of my resume. It was pretty much conversational but at one point I felt like I was attacked by questions. When I asked questions back, one of the interviewers didn't even seem to want to answer my question at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to deal with someone difficult and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with a handful of partners back to back for four or so hours. Very straight forward interview approach; each partner appeared to have a specific objective to focus on (personality, background, technical ability, job requirements etc). Partners were all polished, open, and friendly. Didn't land an offer, but it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Since a fair amount of travel and client face time was part of the job, they focused on whether I was comfortable switching from a software development career path to a project management role.   Answer Question

Advisory Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round interview was a case study and then the second part is about behavioral questions. Both combined is around an hour long. The behavioral questions can be found if you search Google.

Interview Questions

• Case study about whether a bank should acquire another bank   1 Answer

IT Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was done in 2 stages. One with the Executive Director and the other with the Partner. Both conducted via a telephone call.
    The discussions were clear and concise and covered past experience and future growth potential.
    Overall process is a bit slow as things tend to drag on.

Interview Questions

• Reason for Move, What I would bring to EY, Why EY and breath and depth of experience   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

An employee referred me, and another employee who knew the HR person helped push my resume forward. The process took two weeks. I had one phone interview and was called the same day to come in for an in-person interview the following week. I had two back to back interviews, which were completely conversational, and then the staff and seniors took us to lunch. It was great.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you made a mistake, and tell me how it was resolved and the outcome   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

1 interview on campus, followed by an office visit. Office visit consisted of a short presentation, two interviews (with partner and senior manager), and lunch with an associate. Lots of recruiting events (dinners, socials, networking) dispersed throughout the two interviews. Heard back the next day. The people of EY are incredibly friendly - my interviews were very conversational and relaxed.

Senior Consultant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

My Interview was held at Marriott Hotel itself as I was being considered for a specific project. I inteviewed with 3 key folks for about 1/2 hr each person.
    Initially I was provided the contact number of the first Interviewer and then they took turns and introduced next person to me to continue the interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly scenario based questions like how you handled conflicts with Clients etc.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

apply through school career center, on campus interview, back to back, 30 min each. Pretty straight forward overall. going over your resume, behavior questions. Interviewers were cordial and nice. The partner talked most of the time, I guess that's will I screwed up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you deal with a conflict with your groupmate?   Answer Question

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy. Had two people interviewing me at different time at 30 minutes each person. The vibe from the interview was very chill and laid back. Don't need to worry too much about it. The first person was kind of serious one out of the two but without doubt with a little bit of preparation and experience it should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer