EY Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2017

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied the summer leadership program at EY and received an interview invitation. It was on campus back to back interview and each lasted 30 minutes. Both interviewer are very nice and asked me why EY? and why EY would choose me? They only asked for 15 minutes of questions and the rest of the 15 minutes casual talk. It was a pleasant experience but I did not get an offer at the end.

Summer Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and through on campus interview. The interviewer didn't show up in time so they changed the interviewer to the recruiter last minute. Overall it was a good experience, I learned a lot from the interview.

Interview Questions

• If I leave the office right now, what would be the three words you want me to use to describe you to other professionals?   Answer Question

Audit Staff I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Attended a bunch of networking event to meet and talk to professionals. Applied through career website on campus and their company's link. Got a first round interview which included two 30-minute interviews with one manager and one senior manager. The interviewers went through my resume and asked questions off of my resume. It was pretty much conversational but at one point I felt like I was attacked by questions. When I asked questions back, one of the interviewers didn't even seem to want to answer my question at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to deal with someone difficult and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Advisory Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round interview was a case study and then the second part is about behavioral questions. Both combined is around an hour long. The behavioral questions can be found if you search Google.

Interview Questions

• Case study about whether a bank should acquire another bank   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

apply through school career center, on campus interview, back to back, 30 min each. Pretty straight forward overall. going over your resume, behavior questions. Interviewers were cordial and nice. The partner talked most of the time, I guess that's will I screwed up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you deal with a conflict with your groupmate?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Two day interview meeting with people from two different offices. Managers were well versed with my background therefore it made the interview process easy and comfortable. I was able to ask all the questions I needed answered and vice versa.

Diversified Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Fullerton, CA).

Interview

All behavioral questions. Very nice interviewers; were mostly like conversations. I have accepted 2nd round interviews and am waiting for those. From what everyone else has said, most likely to be behavioral questions. They don't expect you to know technical processes as an entry level staff, so they want to see if they can work with you.

Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Closed questions that demonstrate your knowledge by requiring a specific factual answer.
    Open-ended questions that are broader in scope and require you to work through the answer.
    Situational questions that describe a hypothetical situation and ask how you would proceed in those circumstances.
    Behavioural questions that ask you to describe a time in your own history when you dealt with a certain situation, and to explain how you dealt with it.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

This was the first round of the interview. Behavioral Round. Questions were straight from the internet. Go well Prepared for the interview. Be yourself. Answer to the point. Let them know what you learnt from your experience. Direct the interview.

This was the first interview of my life and it was a good learning experience. The interviewers are very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to work closely with someone whose personality was very different from yours.   1 Answer

FSO Tax Staff Interview

Application

Interview

First round interview on campus with two interviewers, mostly behavioral questions. Second round in-house interview was with two interviewers and one panel of 7 staff employees where you could ask questions. Was then brought out to lunch after.