EY Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.9

106 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Transaction Advisory Services Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through the college recruitment website. It was a 1 on 1 interview. Lasted 30 minutes. First 10 to 15 minutes were behavioral questions, which was easy. then the last 15 minutes was a case question. be prepared

Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Two campus interviews (one with a Manager, and one with a Partner).The interviews were behavioral based, no technical questions. The second round in-house interview was mostly meeting with partners and other EY staff, presentations about the company, and lunch.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked in a team and one of your team-mates wasn't pulling their weight   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through my college. I was interviewed by the partner. She was nice and friendly. She introduced herself first. She asked mainly behavioral questions and then allow 10 minutes left for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• why tax? how do you handle conflict in group? you long term goal?   Answer Question

IT Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was done in 2 stages. One with the Executive Director and the other with the Partner. Both conducted via a telephone call.
    The discussions were clear and concise and covered past experience and future growth potential.
    Overall process is a bit slow as things tend to drag on.

Interview Questions

• Reason for Move, What I would bring to EY, Why EY and breath and depth of experience   Answer Question

Transaction Integration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I submitted my application online and then one day later I got an e-mail requesting a phone interview. The interviewer was an Human Resources contact that basically asked the typical questions such as why did you leave your last job, Why do you want to work for E&Y etc.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Paid Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

I had a telephone interview. It was a very comfortable conversation about my work experience and how it would contribute to the firm. The people that I interacted with were very friendly. It was a terrific experience.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through my campus career center and they got back to me within a couple weeks saying that I would receive a first round interview. First round was over the phone for about 30 minutes and purely conversational and about my background and why I wanted to work at EY. He asked me if I had any questions for him and it ended shortly after that. I was invited back for a super day about 2 weeks later. It was two 30-40 minute interviews that were 95% behavioral/fit. The interviews were easy and the employers that interviewed me were really chill.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you received negative feedback and how did you react?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Bad bad bad or good you have to drive to Irvine to meet up with you tomorrow night this week is the business and be happy for the weekend it's normally like that vibe of you arguing all is well I'm definitely make sure that you

Interview Questions

• What are you doing today picture of the time and be able to Google job description and also Equinox in the picture above and will not get a few days later   2 Answers

Advisory Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (East Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Very calm interview. The interviewer wanted to know my personality and character. Nothing really technical. Just behavioral.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to resolve a conflict within a group?   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Applied for the Emerging Leaders Program via my school's career center website. Had to submit a resume and cover letter, nothing out of the ordinary. I heard back from the recruiter a few days later letting me know that she wanted to schedule a phone interview with a manager for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult teammate.   Answer Question