EY Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.9

114 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Two day interview meeting with people from two different offices. Managers were well versed with my background therefore it made the interview process easy and comfortable. I was able to ask all the questions I needed answered and vice versa.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was taking place at my university in between classes. It was very casual and the interviewer was easy going. It was like having a conversation with a friend.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Irvine, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The HR personnel gave an extremely highly level summary of the job but only when I spoke with the actual team did I get a clearer understanding of the opportunity. The job sounded interesting and during the interview I meet with 8 people. Through all of these interactions I fell in love with the opportunity. the team has changed and grown even stronger from my initial meeting. It was a good exposure of the team and the type of environment within EY.

Interview Questions

• expand on the type of projects that I have worked on? Describe difficult client interaction   Answer Question

ACP - Technology Advisory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I went through 1 round of resume screening and 2 rounds of in-person interviews during campus recruiting. The overall interviews were well-planned: I met with a local partner for my first round, went over my resume and related experience, with mostly behavioral questions. I was called for entering the second round and invited to attend the super day in Dallas, where they put you through networking events and spoke to more EY managers. I met with 3 interviewers and had a case interview which was a breeze. The entire recruiting process (from submitting my resume to receive the offer) took about 1.5 months.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of how you work in group?   1 Answer

Advisory Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round interview was a case study and then the second part is about behavioral questions. Both combined is around an hour long. The behavioral questions can be found if you search Google.

Interview Questions

• Case study about whether a bank should acquire another bank   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Most big firms recruit colleges/universities. It was a smooth process & not intimidating at all. You go through stages - from on-campus interviews to your interview day in the office with three different individuals at different levels.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with a handful of partners back to back for four or so hours. Very straight forward interview approach; each partner appeared to have a specific objective to focus on (personality, background, technical ability, job requirements etc). Partners were all polished, open, and friendly. Didn't land an offer, but it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Since a fair amount of travel and client face time was part of the job, they focused on whether I was comfortable switching from a software development career path to a project management role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Burbank, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

You will likely be asked questions about your teamwork skills, your interpersonal relations, your management style or your ability to work in a diverse environment. Review the job posting again and try to anticipate other likely areas of questioning, and prepare honest and concise answers that highlight relevant aspects of your work history and life experience. Remember that there may be questions you did not anticipate: when this happens, breathe and take a moment to think through your experiences to find the best answers.

On the day of the interview, dress appropriately and arrive early, calm and mentally prepared. Bring a list of references if you did not already include them in the resume you submitted. And, most importantly, don’t forget to relax and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Closed questions that demonstrate your knowledge by requiring a specific factual answer.
      Open-ended questions that are broader in scope and require you to work through the answer.
      Situational questions that describe a hypothetical situation and ask how you would proceed in those circumstances.
      Behavioural questions that ask you to describe a time in your own history when you dealt with a certain situation, and to explain how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

apply through school career center, on campus interview, back to back, 30 min each. Pretty straight forward overall. going over your resume, behavior questions. Interviewers were cordial and nice. The partner talked most of the time, I guess that's will I screwed up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you deal with a conflict with your groupmate?   Answer Question

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy. Had two people interviewing me at different time at 30 minutes each person. The vibe from the interview was very chill and laid back. Don't need to worry too much about it. The first person was kind of serious one out of the two but without doubt with a little bit of preparation and experience it should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer