EY Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN | Glassdoor

2.7

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

1st round was with partner, second round is on site with three people(manager/ senior manager), each half an hour; mostly behavior questions. The goal was to test if you fit in the environment and the team, almost no technical question at all.

Interview Questions

• Why big 4, why accounting, talk about intern programs   1 Answer

Transfer Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

First round phone interview which was 30 mins long, pretty casual. held by a manager in the firm.
    Final round in-person super day with breakfast, lunch, and 3 interviews. Some case based questions focusing more on going into detail on your experiences as opposed to more management consulting type case interviews.

Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very laid back. I applied online through my university. I also attended a dinner event before the interview. The interview included mostly behavioral questions and just walking through my resume. I felt like I was talking to a friend. The interviewer seemed very interested in what I had to say. I felt very positive about my interview, but wasn't offered a position, unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work with a group.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a campus intern. There was a pre-interview reception. People came and talk with you. The interview was with a senior manager. Very basic questions about your experience. Lots of are behavioral questions.

IT Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

I attended the leadership program. We had a day of networking and exploring the services EY offers. The next day I had two half hour interviews and an hour long case study.

FSO Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

First round of interviews was a 30 minute one-on-one interview on campus. The second round was 3 weeks later in the office. I got a 15 minute tour of the office and then had 3 30-minute interviews in a row with 2 Partners and a Senior Manager.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer wanted details about how I worked in a team. Specifically, he asked me to describe an experience where I worked on a very good team, and then describe a time where I worked on a less functional team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was a summer internship position.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone interview, followed by an in person interview with 2 people separately and a writing assignment. There were no trick questions, but good questions relevant to the position. Watch the video on the website regarding preparing for the interview. Overall very impressed with the courtesy, professionalism and communication of the company. They even called to tell me I did not get the position, which is almost unheard of these days. Reinforced to me that this a great company!

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself you want me to know that is not on your resume.   Answer Question

Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

On campus interview first round, then half-day on premise interview second round (three interviewers- partner, senior manager, manager). Two interviewed for fit, the middle interview was a case interview. Overall, a pretty straight forward experience. There was also a screen with a short essay. They also took us out for a networking dinner, but that was more focused on getting us to understand the culture rather than judging us as candidates.

IT Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

It is an on campus interview conducted by our school. The interviewer briefly introduced himself and asked some basic behavioral questions. It lasted about 30 minutes and at the end, I asked him some questions.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

The final interview is with three senior members of the office. Each interview is around 45 minutes in length. Interviewers can be managers, senior managers, or partners. Some behavioral questions, but the interviewers mostly want to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your typical day   1 Answer