EY Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

EY Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Apr 5, 2017

Statutory Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EY (Mumbai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a telephonic interview with the ey and the interview process is gud. it was technical round and interviewer is so kind . he will ask question on accounting standard and recent ammendment in caro and co. act 2013. and also about current affair like gst and budget.

Interview Questions

• question is related to caro 2016 and accounting standard   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview process was conducted in 5 rounds starting from a written test, HR round, Thorough technical round, Partner round, Final round. Written test tested your professional skills as well as your professional behaviour under different circumstances.

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It started with GD. The topic which I got was 'Is technology leading to unemployment?' Next was the Technical Round followed by Partner Round. Questions related to C.V were asked. Overall it was a good interview. The candidate should be well prepared. Communication skills are given importance.

Interview Questions

• Tax slabs. About GST. Education, Higher education cess. Why EY. Why Tax. Which one do you prefer Direct or Indirect. Tell me something about yourself. Current affairs. What do you think will be your job role as a Tax Analyst.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Very basic questions for the analyst position. Nothing to prepare in particular , went on for long however. Pretty chilled out, however emphasis is placed on your knowledge. We did share a few jokes as well, had a good time. Overall a decent experience, missed out on a great company. Heard good things from my seniors.

Audit Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview was for around 2 hours, questions asked on all technical and knowledge aspects. Experience on work handled till date. Asked questions on many accounting standards and its applications. Gained an understanding on what aspects I have control better so that the work stream could be decided to work in there.

Interview Questions

• Questions on accounting standards   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks, HR were very professional, everything was briskly done. First round was technical interview with director and manager, lasted 45 mins several questions were asked related to technical skills in my CV. The second round was telephonic with the partner, partner round was more of an HR assessment to analyze if the candidate is a good fit for the organisation.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a client of a System compromise?   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

process- group discussion and personal interview
    Did not get through the GD, they were looking for good communication skills,clear thinking process
    GD was followed by a personal interview.Personal interview was a HR interview,questions like introduce yourself, why EY, why this profile, etc.

Interview Questions

• group discussion topic- Do good products need a brand ambassador?   Answer Question

Analyst- Risk Assurance/Cyber Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1 Day Process-
    Stage 1: CV Screening- Here they see how attractive your resume is. Also if your academic performance is not good and consistent, then the chances of you getting shortlisted are very bleak. 120 people out of 234 were selected for next stage.

Stage 2: Group Discussion- 3 to 4 panels for judging the GD. You will be called in batches. Here they see whether you are a team player and a leader. Put points with clarity and give everyone chance to speak. Please do not argue here while GD is going on.
    34 out of 120 were selected for next Stage.

Stage 3: Interview- Panel consists of 1 HR and 1 technical guy. Questions on networks and Network security are common. HR questions consists of simple questions like introduce yourself, why EY etc. Please prepare yourself to be asked about job profile and have some idea about what will be your job about. Questions on final year project and internship are also asked. The most important question is about your extra-curricular activities which shows whether you are an active and social guy or not, since you will be dealing with clients directly.

Interview Questions

• Introduce Yourself, Tell me about EY website, OSI model, Component & Deployment Diagram, IDS, Firewall, Application auditing.   Answer Question

Advisory Staff Interview

Application

Interview

Started with a group discussion as it was from an undergrad college placement, after the group discussion, there were two rounds of interview, the first round was a 15-20 min round with a single recruiter, the second round was by an Hr Manager - only for a few selected students.

Interview Questions

• What are the risks involved in managing the treasury for a college event?   Answer Question

Information Technology Risk Advisory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Hired through the campus placement cell, the recruitment process was really efficient and took just about 4 days.
    It consisted of 5 rounds, namely resume shortlisting, aptitude test, group discussion, HR interview and technical interview.
    The process was pleasant and luckily I got an offer from them the next day for their Mumbai office, to join it post my graduation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since I was a fresher and negotiation phase doesn't kick in really, I hope the experience at Ernst and Young would be really amazing