EY Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

638 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

FSO Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn followed by a short 10 min phone conversation around what the role was. About 2-3 weeks later received an email checking my availability for a particular date. Once we reached a mutually agreeable date, was scheduled to fly down to New York for interviews. Interview day was pretty casual. They made me feel comfortable and it was more conversational rather than a what you might typically expect out of an interview, mostly around my resume with a few product based experience related questions. A total of 5 interviews with 2 managers, a senior manager, an executive director, and a partner. I was made to sit in one room and the interviewers took turns to come in on a scheduled basis. Was contacted a week later and told that I will be extended an offer

FSO BAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through school, interviewed with an alumni, very nice people. First round all behavioral and easy chat. Invited to online writing, did not pass. I suppose if you do pass, you will be invited to mega day or something like that at their office.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Overall process was really good. I like the recruiting team the most, they give response on time and they are helpful. There was two stage of interview, one was telephonic and other was in person. I interviewed at NYC office. I had to go through three interviewers. First two are good and seems to be interesting and it was good interview. But the last one was the guy whom I never want to see again in interview process. He is the senior manager of the company and had 25 years of experience. He seems to be arrogant and rude. Also while I was answering he keeps looking at phone. It feels so bad when you answering someone and other person is like I don't care. EY should really look into that because that can demotivate people to apply for the company.

PS: If you find out that Indians are going to take your interview, then I will suggest its better not to go for interview.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself?
      2. Why you want to work with EY?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

The process took 5 interviews from phone to face to face. It took a little over 2 months from first interview to offer. Each interview was very comfortable and familiar. The interview path was from the location manager, to the Director of the group. Each interview took an average of 45 mins. This was a new group that EY had developed and needed staff to promote its services to eligible staff.

Interview Questions

• The main questions for the job I interviewed for surrounded entrepreneurial traits. How comfortable was I in obtaining new business? Was I comfortable in selling new services?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Had phone screens with recruiter and then a consultant. Neither seemed to know much about data science. Went in person and met with 4 people of various levels, fairly softball standard interview stuff. No technical screening other than a few ML 101 type questions. Then had another phone interview with a partner. Was told they wanted to make me an offer, ended up not making me one because they were not able to match my current salary.

Overall, I don't think they know much about Data Science or Machine Learning, nor do they know what people who have those skills are making.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral stuff (tell me about a time you had a conflict with your boss, etc.)   Answer Question
    • What are you working on right now?   Answer Question

Women In Tech Consulting Conference Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a standard behavioral interview over the phone, but I really liked my interviewer. She was patient and nice and it flowed much more like a conversation than an interview. It was one round and I got the acceptance a few weeks after.

Interview Questions

• What languages are you proficient in?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Consisted of two off-site interviews followed by one on-site behavioral and one case study interview a couple of weeks later. Every interviewer was friendly, encouraging, and helpful. I was taken care of very well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you took initiative in a group setting.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

4 interview:
    - téléphonique: avec RH; très informel (CV, projets, ambitions, pourquoi EY)
    -Case study
    -Behavioral interview: questions très générales, revue du relevé de notes
    -Entrevue informelle avec le partner : nous sommes allé prendre un café

Business Model Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of interview - HR, Phone Interview followed by an onsite interview consisting of 5 rounds with various members of the team. Mostly behavioral with very few technical questions. Very resume focused.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred to EY and had a 30 minute phone call and then invited to NYC for a super day. I met with three different managers and we mostly discussed my previous experience. It more behavioral questions than technical although you need to speak to all comments on your resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain interest rate swaps   1 Answer