EY Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

669 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online through my university job site, was emailed a few days later on a Friday inviting me to submit a video interview by Sunday at 5PM. They would flash a question on the screen for 30seconds and you had 3 minutes to respond with 10 tries at each question. Was contacted a week later to be invited for a face to face OCI.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   3 Answers
    • Time you had to work with a group member who took a different approach than you   Answer Question
    • One skill you have yet to talk about in this interview   Answer Question
    • A time you had to have a difficult conversation with a coworker   Answer Question

Complex Securities Valuation Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

First round was mostly behavioral and conducted via HireVue (6 questions). Second round was a phone interview that served as a technical screen. Third round was on-site at the New York office with both behavioral and case portions.

Interview Questions

• Standard finance and mathematics questions with a few brainteasers thrown in   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

First round was a video interview, and the second round was phone interview. The super day last about 5 hrs. Started from a lunch, and then 4 interviewers. Manager, Partner and Executive Director

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project or experience when you have a difficult time   Answer Question

Launch Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

First round interview was an online video response that consisted of 7 behavioral questions mostly focusing on teamwork, strengths/weaknesses, and resume. Second round interview was a super day that consisted of 2 back to back interviews. The first interview was another behavioral interview. The second interview was a case that had to do with improving a company by looking at their income statement. Very qualitative case, minimum numbers, they are looking for conceptual understanding. The offer came 3 1/2 weeks after super day.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process consisted of one phone interview and a super day made up of 3 back to back interviews at headquarters. The process was quick and lasted a few weeks.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

On campus interview with one interviewer and it was a very casual conversation. You simply talk about yourself and a bit about the firm, roles, and expectations. Be sure to read up on the company beforehand to have some talking points. Audit is about clients and teams so prepare to answer team based behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• One question with dual parts: What do you think makes up an effective team and name a time when you had a strong team and a weak one?   Answer Question

Risk Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I was invited for an online interview. After I passed this round I was invited for 2 back to back on-campus interviews, one behavioral and one case study.

The behavioral focused on "why Risk" and whether I understand the commitment to work hard. The case study included questions on suggested controls for a client's problem.

Business Advisor Program - Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

One behavioral interview via skype. Was invited to final round Superday which included 3 interviews: 2 behavioral and 1 case study. Superday was very relaxed. The interviewers did their best to make you feel as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions. Why EY? Tell me a time you worked on a team   Answer Question

TAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Had video interview, got a second round 2 weeks later at New York office. 2 behavioral interviews & 1 case interview. People were friendly and had lunch after the interviews.

Structured Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

You must do the first round vdo interview first and it mostly is done on campus. Then, you will get called for superday to come to the office which you apply for. The process lasts about a month in total.