EY Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.9

235 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Performance Improvement- Customer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through my career website and got a call from HR and scheduled an interview for the next day which was kind of fast. I then had a 45 minute behavioral interview that covered a range of topics like leadership, strengths weaknesses, etc. The interviewer was very very nice and I was very comfortable having a conversation with him. After my interview, I had a timed writing assessment.

Interview Questions

• how is trustworthness important to the reputation of E&Y?   Answer Question

Financial Services Office - Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Had first interview on campus and was invited to their new york office for second round interview. First round was very easy, a 30 minute behavioral interview. Second round was more difficult. There were 3 30 minute interviews. Two were behavioral and one was a case study. Overall process was good.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you worked in group project
      time you had to solve an inefficiency   Answer Question

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I didn't prepare well on this interview. It was some behavioral questions during my interview. At first I was very nervous,the HR is very professional and friendly made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you’ve shown leadership
       In what type of environment do you work best?   Answer Question

Technology Solutions Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by my friend to his team. It took about 1 week, passed the hr interview. It took about 3 weeks to set up the phone interview with the Senior Manager. The resume that Senior Manager got was not the most updated one( Since I was referred to EY before). And he asked me some weird questions which are obviously not the regular interview questions for this team. Horrible experience.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Everyone was incredibly friendly and nice. The interview process went very smoothly and they were very helpful with any and all questions you had. It is definitely good to do your research on the company and come with plenty of questions.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were to gauge how well you would be at succeeding at the position.   1 Answer

Advisory Quest Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

I interviewed through on-campus recruiting, and the interview was an 1 to 1 behavioral based on. Pretty simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• There is no difficult question at all.   1 Answer

Senior Manager, Customer Strategy, Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Screen by HR, followed by Sr. Manager screen, then 1/2 day visit to NYC which consisted of a brief introduction to a panel and 4 interviews -- 2 with live people (Sr. Manager, and Recruiting) with two phone interviews with partners.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Diversified Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied on the university's hiring website for diversified tax intern. I got an on-campus interview and invited to the pre-interview dinner. During the dinner, I met my interviewer and talked to her. She was a campus recruiter in another university. The interview was very easy, just behavioral question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your group work. How was it going? And is there any conflicts during the group discussion?   Answer Question

FIDS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus event. Professionals sent to recruitment events and interviews were really nice. Horrible experience with recruiters though. Campus recruiter seemed disinterested and barely looked eye-to-eye and many students noticed that. FIDS recruiter sent out very late notifications about second round interviews (2 business days) in the middle of midterm week. Worst, heard nothing for 3-4 weeks when they said they'll get back in two. Very unprofessional. Had to follow up with a manager.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Really easy, basically they just psychoanalyzed me from head to toe and used a robot to figure out if I wanted the job or not. Very simple. I'm also posting this to view the salaries because Glassdoor wants me to write something in order to view the information on the website. No clue why this is but here I a writing filler just to access the website.