EY Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

665 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

My first interview was an on-campus interview-- mainly behavioral questions and a run through of my resume. Second interview, I was invited to the EY office and interviewed by 3 people including HR. Mainly behavioral as well, asking predominantly about my track for the CPA exam. Then after the interview I got a tour of the office. People were very nice and friendly, great work environment. I got the offer within two weeks.

Performance Improvement- Customer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through my career website and got a call from HR and scheduled an interview for the next day which was kind of fast. I then had a 45 minute behavioral interview that covered a range of topics like leadership, strengths weaknesses, etc. The interviewer was very very nice and I was very comfortable having a conversation with him. After my interview, I had a timed writing assessment.

Interview Questions

• how is trustworthness important to the reputation of E&Y?   Answer Question

Financial Services Office - Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Had first interview on campus and was invited to their new york office for second round interview. First round was very easy, a 30 minute behavioral interview. Second round was more difficult. There were 3 30 minute interviews. Two were behavioral and one was a case study. Overall process was good.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you worked in group project
      time you had to solve an inefficiency   Answer Question

Launch Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

3 round interviews. 1 45 min. on campus (Johns Hopkins) and other 2 (45 mins each) in house (New York). Very smooth and fast, and HR was very friendly, both in Baltimore and New York.

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I didn't prepare well on this interview. It was some behavioral questions during my interview. At first I was very nervous,the HR is very professional and friendly made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you’ve shown leadership
       In what type of environment do you work best?   Answer Question

Technology Solutions Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by my friend to his team. It took about 1 week, passed the hr interview. It took about 3 weeks to set up the phone interview with the Senior Manager. The resume that Senior Manager got was not the most updated one( Since I was referred to EY before). And he asked me some weird questions which are obviously not the regular interview questions for this team. Horrible experience.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Reviewed resume, and offered me the job, after interning twice. Interviewed with two people. One was a manager and one was a partner. They were very informal. It was laid back and chill.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Everyone was incredibly friendly and nice. The interview process went very smoothly and they were very helpful with any and all questions you had. It is definitely good to do your research on the company and come with plenty of questions.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were to gauge how well you would be at succeeding at the position.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

got in through campus recruiting. very standard format: 2 interviews for the 1st round, several interviews on the super day there may be a group interview depending on the team recruiting for. interviewers are very friendly

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

On campus interview with one interviewer and it was a very casual conversation. You simply talk about yourself and a bit about the firm, roles, and expectations. Be sure to read up on the company beforehand to have some talking points. Audit is about clients and teams so prepare to answer team based behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• One question with dual parts: What do you think makes up an effective team and name a time when you had a strong team and a weak one?   Answer Question