EY Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

625 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

BAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Superday with one case interview and two behavioral interviews. The day began with an information session about EY to prep you for the interview. HR and the interviewers were very friendly and honest.

Interview Questions

• Case study: the interviewer let you read over the study and helped answer any questions you may have   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Very organized interview process. Questions were moderate and professional. Great information about the firm was shared. I spoke to leaders and learned more about what I was getting into. Multiple phone conversations and 1 in person meeting.

Staff Accountant () Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I ended up meeting with 3 senior associates. During the interview we discussed my overall experience professionally. We also discuss my academic experience and how it would coincide with my role as a intern.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were insure of an issue given to you and how did you approach it?   1 Answer

Business Advisor Program - Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard process. Flew me and then proceeded to take me out to lunch following the interviews. 4 interviews. One was a case the rest were entirely behavioral. The case was pretty straight forward and took about 30 minutes. The behaviorals were all extremely casual.

FSO BAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

First round interview on campus, followed by a 4-interview super day in a hotel next to the Time Square office. One manager, one senior manager and one partner behavioral interview with one case interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to be a consultant?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. One was with the recruiter and another was with the lead partner. I then had 3 onsite interviews. A manager, senior manager and partner interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• We went through my resume and they asked me to walk through some technical projects that I had done. Also, they asked some behavioral questions such as what were some difficulties and how did you handle them.   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Positive interview experience. Interviewed with four separate people in New York City. Received an offer. Rest of space is to fill thirty word minimum, good luck!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Consisted of two off-site interviews followed by one on-site behavioral and one case study interview a couple of weeks later. Every interviewer was friendly, encouraging, and helpful. I was taken care of very well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you took initiative in a group setting.   Answer Question

Senior TAS Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter and had 1 phone interview with him (general HR questions and overall fit). After that I had one phone interview with a member of the team, which included more specifics on my background and past job experiences and skills. Finally, I went in the office for a case interview (hands on exercises in excel and discussion about findings) and 2 in-person partner/senior manager interviews

Interview Questions

• Past experience related to the role.   Answer Question
    • Specific questions around the last job and how well I was able to demonstrate analytical thinking   Answer Question

Data Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. After a phone screening with the recruiter, I was able to clear the client phone interview also which was mostly business related and basic of statistics. Next was onsite which comprised of 4 rounds of 30 minutes each. The first round was with the Head of the department and it was very behavioural. The second round was a Senior Manager and it was on Machine Techniques and methods of solving problems involving Validations, Supervised Learning, Model Evaluations, the Business value from the models, etc. Some questions were also from the projects on resume. The third round was very technical and involved problem solving of 2 business scenarios with Machine Learning, Time series, mathematical derivations of almost all the commonly used algorithms, coding of projects on the resume with questions on why this and why not this, questions on various tools and the inside theory behind the Machine Learning inbuilt algorithms. The fourth round was on Algorithms to solve on paper for a business problem considering optimisation of memory and time also. Except for the third round, all was good. No offer was made in the end.

Interview Questions

• Statistics, Mathematics of Machine Learning Algorithms and APIs.   Answer Question