EY Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.9

235 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

People Advisory Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I went to their superday. Everyone was friendly. Interview questions are more like chats. Went over my resume, ask why PAS, why NYC, which one was my fav class, my study abroad experience. All my interviewers are women.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with and incredibly rude and unprofessional recruiter. I had never experience an interview like this, I went from being very excited about the job opportunity to wanting the interview to end so badly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a team solve a difficult challenge.   Answer Question

Technology Solutions Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by my friend to his team. It took about 1 week, passed the hr interview. It took about 3 weeks to set up the phone interview with the Senior Manager. The resume that Senior Manager got was not the most updated one( Since I was referred to EY before). And he asked me some weird questions which are obviously not the regular interview questions for this team. Horrible experience.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Took Superday interview in Dec. Three Rounds after a writing assessment. Behavioral questions and technically going through the resume, questions like "why you choose EY, and what can you bring to EY, details of previous internships, numerical methods, options, etc.

Interview Questions

• Asked about former internships.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief phone interview of 30 min. Recruiter was a very friendly, but professional woman. Interview started of very informal to make you get comfortable. She explained the whole interview process, processes of EY and how working at EY is like. She also gave me plenty of opportunities to ask her questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness? Have you every persuaded someone?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Avoid it if you can. I went through the interview process. They asked for my personal information including my reviews. I went through two round of interviews and received a verbal offer. After receiving a verbal offer, they asked for a paycheck on november time. They said that they had to verify if I still work for the company. Companies are not allowed to ask for your paycheck effective 30 days from November 6th in New York. Even after taking my personal check and information, they said since there is no need at this point. They can't make an offer. Even the interview process as a whole was very disorganized.

Business Advisor Program - Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

First round interview on campus (target school), totally relaxed and behavioral. Heard back about second round after 3 weeks, and then final round superday in the EY New York City office. 3 interviews - 2 behavioral, 1 case. Case was a little different than usual, all the info was given and then they asked questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the different teams you've been a part of and your roles in them.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Got through the first round on-campus interview. Was invited to EY New York office. Questions are not hard but my background is not solid enough. Pretty good experience except the result.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the resume.   Answer Question
    • Describe a martingale.   1 Answer
    • Suppose there are 100 players who will choose from the set of integers between 0 and 100. The winner is the one whose number is closest to the median of all the players. Suppose they are all clever enough. What number will you choose to win the game?   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

They spam you over and over with fake emails claiming you have a phone interview.
    They force you to block out a 2 hour window and then they never call.
    This went on and on over and over again- spam me with 2 hour windows and then no call.
    I finally bypassed human resources which is merely a spam center where I interviewed face to face in Manhattan and was told I was too old for the position and that I would not fit in with the 22 year old college greens who populate their office.

FSO BAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The process went very well, and everyone was very nice throughout the entire experience. There was an on campus interview, then a final round. I felt somewhat slighted at the end of the process after I thought my interviews went well and was not informed why I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for EY, rather than another similar company?   1 Answer