EY Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.8

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

3 stage interview, stage one was an online video questionnaire. Stage 2 was a telephonic HR screening and stage 3 was a telephonic interview with a director and audit manager.

Interview Questions

• Mix of behavioural, situational based questions as well as techincal accounting and auditing questions.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with and incredibly rude and unprofessional recruiter. I had never experience an interview like this, I went from being very excited about the job opportunity to wanting the interview to end so badly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a team solve a difficult challenge.   Answer Question

Technology Solutions Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by my friend to his team. It took about 1 week, passed the hr interview. It took about 3 weeks to set up the phone interview with the Senior Manager. The resume that Senior Manager got was not the most updated one( Since I was referred to EY before). And he asked me some weird questions which are obviously not the regular interview questions for this team. Horrible experience.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Took Superday interview in Dec. Three Rounds after a writing assessment. Behavioral questions and technically going through the resume, questions like "why you choose EY, and what can you bring to EY, details of previous internships, numerical methods, options, etc.

Interview Questions

• Asked about former internships.   1 Answer

Graduate - Financial Service Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

1. Online application
    2. Cut-e aptitude test at a test center (numerical and verbal)
    3. Assessment center and partner interview took place at the same time. Assessment center includes a group activity about a business case, and a 15 minute presentation where each member of the group has to speak for 2 minutes. This is followed by a 5 minute interview with a manager, asking CV based questions to fill in gaps that you left out of your self introduction. Afterwards, there is a 20 minute interview with a partner or senior manager.

Interview Questions

• How many friends do have? How would they describe you in 3 words.   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interviews with 4 different people. Interviewers were very nice and ask straightforward questions. The interview lasted about an hour total. Took about 3-4 weeks to hear back.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

When I started, there was a typing and spelling test. Now you are required to take a Microsoft office test (including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint). Then you may be asked to meet with an HR manager and a client from the group you will support.

Interview Questions

• What made me leave my last job after so many years. What are you looking for? What would you do if you worked for a difficult person.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief phone interview of 30 min. Recruiter was a very friendly, but professional woman. Interview started of very informal to make you get comfortable. She explained the whole interview process, processes of EY and how working at EY is like. She also gave me plenty of opportunities to ask her questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness? Have you every persuaded someone?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Avoid it if you can. I went through the interview process. They asked for my personal information including my reviews. I went through two round of interviews and received a verbal offer. After receiving a verbal offer, they asked for a paycheck on november time. They said that they had to verify if I still work for the company. Companies are not allowed to ask for your paycheck effective 30 days from November 6th in New York. Even after taking my personal check and information, they said since there is no need at this point. They can't make an offer. Even the interview process as a whole was very disorganized.

Associate Analyst (Anti Money Laundering and Compliance) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

After I applied on my school's career website, I got an email for a phone interview. The interview was very specific and asked me about my knowledge in the field. After that interview, I got called in to visit the office in Jacksonville. I had 3 different interviewers from New York. This was less technical. Pretty simple.