EY Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.9

2017 FSO Assurance Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The second round interview. It is at the New York City office. First they had a brief introduction of today's schedule. Then it was two 30 min back to back interview. One with a partner and the other one was with a senior manager. All behavior questions.

Technology Advisory Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was Mega day (at the times Square office of EY). It consists of 3 back to back interviews. One of which is a resume based interview concentrating on your academic projects and professional experience. Second one is a behavioral interview concentrated on your leadership and team skills. The last but the most crucial one is a case interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with conflict withing a team while working on a project (at a professional or academic level) ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college career website and was asked to interview on-campus about two weeks later. The interview was conversational with no technicals. The recruiter asked basic questions about my resume, my successes and failures, etc.

Business Advisor Program - Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

First round of interviews was on campus, one on one with a partner. Second round was in NYC with 3 interviews in a row, 2 behavioral and 1 case study, all interviews with partners. This was followed by lunch with current BAP employees who were our "guides" for the morning. the guides walked us from interview to interview and answered other questions we might've had, help take the edge off, and were quite friendly. After lunch we picked up our stuff and took our respective transportation back to our respective campuses.

Interview Questions

• Relatively standard interview questions in the behavioral interviews. The case study we were given a struggling insurance company and asked on ways to improve results.   Answer Question

Assurance – Forensic Technology & Discovery Services Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. A recruiter assigned met me in the foyer and helped me prep for the interview. Thumbs up to her. The actual interview was 30hr long and the recruiter kept asking me behavioural questions, kept testing my soft skills. I fumbled one or two up.

Interview Questions

• What kind of company do you want to work in?   1 Answer

TAS OTS Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

a short phone interview with the recruiter from OTS team
    just 20 minutes
    the recruiter was super nice and professional
    questions about my resume, working experience, my understanding of the team and my Visa issues

Interview Questions

• talk about the latest internship experience
      how long is your OPT? When can you start working?
      Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was ok. She asked good questions and gave me detailed background about the job, but she was fairly negative about the challenges at the company. It's one thing to prepare you for the job and another to talk you out of it. It was a little odd. I had a feeling she didn't think I was right for the position, which is totally fine, but I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Asked me for by background and experience as it related to the position.   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very typical behavioral questions and get to know you questions. First phone interview and then in office interview with heads of the department. They were laid back and very easy to speak with. They informed me of the department and were upfront with what the role was. The overall process was quick and responses on next steps were timely.

Summer Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I was paired up with a current employee who basically accompanied me the whole day and guided me to my interviewers. The interviewers themselves were nice, though they seemed very neutral to my responses. There were two interviews: a behavioral and a case study. I had the case first, but it wasn't too difficult or anything.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

phone interview first then have a onsite interview, but the onsite interview questions is pretty similar to the phone interview's, which are all about behaviour questions and interviewers are all very kind