EY Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

656 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Advisory Quest Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

I interviewed through on-campus recruiting, and the interview was an 1 to 1 behavioral based on. Pretty simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• There is no difficult question at all.   1 Answer

Senior Manager, Customer Strategy, Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Screen by HR, followed by Sr. Manager screen, then 1/2 day visit to NYC which consisted of a brief introduction to a panel and 4 interviews -- 2 with live people (Sr. Manager, and Recruiting) with two phone interviews with partners.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Supervising Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Did a quick pre-qual phone interview with a recruited. A few days later set up an interview at 5 Times Square and interviewed with the two hiring managers. Took about 30 minutes. Received a call the next day with an offer. Accepted and started 2 weeks later.

Negotiation

None

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

campus interview, on-site interview, written interview, and case interview
    Pre-interview dinners are important since you can personally meet your interviewer in advance of your actual interviews. All interviews are behavioral except for the case interview. However, the case interview is not hard. Prepare for it with a couple of case interview examples online and you should be ready.

Diversified Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied on the university's hiring website for diversified tax intern. I got an on-campus interview and invited to the pre-interview dinner. During the dinner, I met my interviewer and talked to her. She was a campus recruiter in another university. The interview was very easy, just behavioral question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your group work. How was it going? And is there any conflicts during the group discussion?   Answer Question

Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

very easy interview process. To apply, just apply online and fill out their application. my school had them for on campus recruiting so that was nice. they came to my campus, one on one interview. I just had to walk them through my resume and answer your typical interview questions. then they flew me out for an office visit. basic behavioral questions and lunch afterwards

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Iselin, NJ) in October 2012.

Interview

Group interviews occurred first, with all the possible hires in a conference room. We went through our involvement in university activities, classes we had taken and hopes for our job. We then split up and had two personal interviews, one with a senior manager and one with a partner.
    Following these interviews a number of staff took all the interviewees out to lunch and the day finished around 2pm

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest weaknesses?
      How do you like to get involved outside the workplace?
      What hobbies or interests do you have?   1 Answer

Business Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. Applied through school, one round of behavioral on campus. Superday had two behaviorals and one case. Everyone was very nice and there was no question out of the blue.

Structured Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

There was a networking dinner the night before First-Round On Campus interviews. Took us out to a really nice restaurant. Next morning was a 1-on-1 very behavioral interview talking about my story and why EY etc.

Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Edison, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

Amazing! The second I interviewed I felt such a strong connection with the employees and felt like they truly had an interest in me. A lot of behavioral questions. They really want someone who is friendly, outgoing, can talk to clients etc.