EY Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.9

254 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

First round was an on campus 30 minute interview. There were no technical questions, all behavioral. Very relaxed, more like a conversation than an interview. After that went into office for another 30 minute interview including a case study.

Business Advisor Program - Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I wasn't particularly enthusiastic about this interview (I had five interviews within the following 24 hours that I was much more invested in) which is probably why I didn't move on to the next round for EY. But the interviewer was a nice guy who asked all of the expected questions. (See below.)

Really boring experience, which I guess speaks to the vibe/culture at a Big Four.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why EY?
      Why consulting?
      Tell me about your past work experiences.
      Tell me about your involvement with XYZ club.
      Tell me about a time when you had to motivate a team.
      Tell me about a time when there was team conflict and you had to resolve it.   Answer Question

Risk Advisory Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting; had a 30 min behavioral interview. It involved pretty standard first round questions. The interviewer was pretty casual and easy to talk to, but I think it would be a mistake to mirror the interviewer; even if they act like its a casual conversation, make sure to 'wow' them.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, tell me about yourself, why EY, why RAP, tell me about a time you faced adversity/conflict, worked on a team, etc.   Answer Question

2017 FSO Assurance Summer Interview

Application

Interview

The second round interview. It is at the New York City office. First they had a brief introduction of today's schedule. Then it was two 30 min back to back interview. One with a partner and the other one was with a senior manager. All behavior questions.

Technology Advisory Program Interview

Application

Interview

It was Mega day (at the times Square office of EY). It consists of 3 back to back interviews. One of which is a resume based interview concentrating on your academic projects and professional experience. Second one is a behavioral interview concentrated on your leadership and team skills. The last but the most crucial one is a case interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with conflict withing a team while working on a project (at a professional or academic level) ?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college career website and was asked to interview on-campus about two weeks later. The interview was conversational with no technicals. The recruiter asked basic questions about my resume, my successes and failures, etc.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Business Advisor Program - Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

First round of interviews was on campus, one on one with a partner. Second round was in NYC with 3 interviews in a row, 2 behavioral and 1 case study, all interviews with partners. This was followed by lunch with current BAP employees who were our "guides" for the morning. the guides walked us from interview to interview and answered other questions we might've had, help take the edge off, and were quite friendly. After lunch we picked up our stuff and took our respective transportation back to our respective campuses.

Interview Questions

• Relatively standard interview questions in the behavioral interviews. The case study we were given a struggling insurance company and asked on ways to improve results.   1 Answer

Risk Advisory Interview

Application

Interview

The process took two weeks. There was a dinner the day before the interview. During the day of the interview, the associates took us to lunch. In my school and in office interview. 4 rounds and case study. It was overall a very fair interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't know how to do something. What did you do?   1 Answer

Rap Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Campus interview -- behavioral question oriented.
    Super Day -- two behavioral interviews and one case study.
    Overall, the questions were not overwhelming and easy to prepare for. The case study interview definitely requires practice and confidence prior to tackling. I definitely will be pursuing opportunities with the firm in the future. It was a fantastic experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to move forward with RAP, as opposed to TAP or BAP?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. A recruiter assigned met me in the foyer and helped me prep for the interview. Thumbs up to her. The actual interview was 30hr long and the recruiter kept asking me behavioural questions, kept testing my soft skills. I fumbled one or two up.

Interview Questions

• What kind of company do you want to work in?   1 Answer