EY-Parthenon Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY-Parthenon Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at EY-Parthenon

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

Made it through the first two rounds. Each round consisted of two individual 30 minute interviews, where you would spend about ten minutes answering "fit" questions and then the next twenty minutes solving case questions. The case questions were very standard for consulting interviews. The people from Parthenon are very welcoming and helpful, and it was a very non-stressful interview atmosphere. The best preparation for an interview with Parthenon is to develop your own case question toolkit that you can apply to a variety of different case questions. Don't try to memorize "Case in Point." If a book could answer all of the questions, then they wouldn't need to hire consultants. They really do want to see how you think.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time that you convinced a group to do something that they did not want to do.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY-Parthenon

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through my college's career center. Was contacted in a few days that I had a first-round on-campus interview. The same evening of my interview, I was called and informed that I was invited to a final-round interview in the Boston office the following week. The final-round consisted of three different interviews. One was a group case interview, where four of us were in a room and had an hour to prepare a 30 minute presentation to two managing directors, while a senior associate sat in the room the entire time to analyze our preparations. There was also one, 30-minute behavior/resume-focused interview, as well as one, 30-minute case-based interview. All the cases include data and graphs for the interviewee to analyze and incorporate.

Interview Questions

• What's one of your experiences in a group setting that worked well, and one that did not?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely friendly. Everyone that I talked to beforehand was helpful and seemed like they really wanted you to do well. My interview was a 30-minute behavioral and a small market sizing case and a 30-minute case interview.

Overall, the process was straightforward and a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the market size for a fish taco food truck on your campus.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university (Los Angeles) and had a first and second round interview back to back via a phone call. The first 30 minutes was behaviorals and market sizing with a partner of the company. The last 30 minutes was a case with a consultant from the company. Each person I spoke with was extremely polite and nice.

Interview Questions

• What is the market size for eyeglasses in a given year in the U.S.?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

Resume drop, first round interview, offer round interview. First round interview is a 2 interviews: a business case and market sizing/behavioral. Each lasts about 30 minutes. The people were super nice and I think I just did not vibe with them well enough

Interview Questions

• Typical case interview that involved a market sizing and then business analysis. Math was straightforward. Almost no behavioral questions were asked of me which I found a little odd. Nice people though   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

Nothing unexpected - market sizing and standard case interview. First round was through the on campus interview program, and final round was in the Boston office about a week after. Very little emphasis on behavioral

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon in November 2015.

Interview

Involves CV, cover letter, then two rounds of interviews. 1st round interview is numbers driven and involves some thinking about industry drivers. Make sure you prepare for market sizing questions and practice case studies! This will make all the difference.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Paris (France)) in December 2018.

Interview

Entretien de premier tour composé d'un test numérique et d'un entretien classique.

Le test numérique est très chronophage, et je n'ai pas pu terminer toutes les questions (même si j'ai "un bon score" sans critères précis).

L'entretien s'est déroulé en anglais, et le feedback montre qu'un changement de structure, sans que l'initial soit défaillant, est fatal.

L'interviewer plutôt bienveillant. Seul bémol sur le retour hyper tardif (j'ai dû relancer par courriel)

Interview Questions

• Revenue decrease for a construction material supplier for agricultural buildings.   Answer Question