EY-Parthenon Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY-Parthenon Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at EY-Parthenon

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

First round on-campus interview: two interviewers (one associate, one manager) and 30 minutes each. Both focused on the case and the behavioral. Fish taco food truck market sizing.
Second round onsite interview: one group interview, 3 one-on-one with a variety of employees.
Overall, it wasn't that bad. Cases were very straightforward.

Interview Questions

Ultimately had other offers on the table that were more attractive in terms of exit opportunities and networking.

Other Interview Reviews for EY-Parthenon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

An on campus recruiter came and conducted interviews. The format was a behavioral section with the usual "tell me about yourself" and "why do you want to work here" questions. The second part was a business case. The case was a little challenging but not too difficult. Interviewers were very nice and friendly and made me feel comfortable as I was going through the process.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

2 first round interviews:
    -behavior + market sizing
    -case

back to back interviews. case was not very hard, but had a couple of places where the interviewer wanted you to brainstorm possible ideas on a tangent.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon in September 2016.

Interview

2 cases, one longer more strategic case and the second is a quick market sizing. It is likely that the strategy case also incorporates some sort of market sizing question as well. Behavioral is short and asks you the expected questions of why parthenon, why consulting, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

On campus recruiting process is as follows: 2 first round interviews - usually one with a longer case, followed by a super day of 4-6 more in depth interviews with more senior members, including a partner.

Interview Questions

• Help a local business decide whether or not to use Groupon. How would you help them understand whether it's worth it and the pros and cons of using the service?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

Got the interview through university career center. After resume drop, started with a phone interview, pretty quick about 20 minutes. Then in person interview at Boston. Two hour interview in total, 2 with principals (between 3 and 8 years at Parthenon), a partner and a someone from HR (who had started there as an Associate).

Interview Questions

• You're opening a food truck in Boston. How would you present your proposal to a board of investors? (pros, cons, revenue, costs, location etc).   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

Interviewed through campus recruiting. First round consisted of one case and one fit interview. Interviewers were very friendly and the case was straight forward. Received a call that evening informing me I had made it through to the second/final round. Final round was in the Boston office. They took all the interviewees out to dinner in small groups the night before the interview and everyone was incredibly friendly and professional. The interview consisted of two cases and one group case. The two cases were slightly more difficult than the first round but nothing crazy. The group interview was more difficult since I had never done anything like that before. Overall it was a great experience, loved the people I met and learned a lot through the process.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

I submitted an application online. I was contacted for an interview a little over a week afterwards. Interview process involved 2 one on one interviews that consisted of one case study each. Interviewers were very friendly and helpful.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a few weeks later regarding a first round phone interview. Phone interview consisted of two rounds, behavioral fit and case study in the first, and a longer case study in the second.

Was invited back to a series of interviews at their new office at NY. 1 group case, 2 case interviews. Group case interview was great. Case interviews were pretty challenging.

Associate Interview

Interview

Did not make it through the first round. 2 back-to-back phone interviews, one consisting of only a 20 minute case, the other mostly fit/behavioral questions followed by a short market sizing problem. Both interviewers were very nice, supportive. Questions weren't too difficult, but I stumbled a couple of times. I suspect you have to ace these questions to move on.