EY-Parthenon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY-Parthenon Interview Questions

Interviews at EY-Parthenon

3.3

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

I applied through my campus and had two 30-minute first-round interviews on campus. First was a 30-minute case, and the second was a market sizing exercise followed by some basic fit questions. Fairly pleasant all throughout, especially the second one. My case interviewer was pretty loath to release information, so I felt like I had to do some additional work to get him to be involved in the case, compared to similar firms. Maybe that's a factor of Parthenon-EY's cases or maybe that was just his personality, I don't know.

Interview Questions

• Why consulting? What are you most proud of on your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, first round is one market sizing with behavioral, second is one strategy case with behavioral, fairly standard case questions, behavioral was why Parthenon, why consulting etc.

Interview Questions

• Market size in revenue for amount of French fries sold in the US?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

Campus recruiting. 1 market size/behavioral and 1 case.
    It was pretty competitive. Work on your resume and cover letter. If your resume is not very good, network a lot.

Call your alumni in the firm, and the earlier you start, the better. Try to get the intern position and get the full time offer.

Interview Questions

• market size: Market sizing X industry in US
      case: A business is looking to enter Y market in Z location   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon in December 2015.

Interview

Behavioral interviewer was great. Case interviewer was rude. The case wasn't too hard, but the interviewer was not amicable and did not respond well to my questions. If you interview here, be prepared to battle through an obnoxious case interview process.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the market of birthday candles in the US   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks from applying to a final decision. On campus consisted of a market sizing/behavioral and a case interview. Final round included another individual case (1:30) , a group case (:30) , and a behavioral (:30).

The cases were essentially a market sizing with a few upfront questions and some additional context. Not the most interesting cases to be honest. For the group case, it's important to cite materials and be ready to defend your position.

Also, they employ a waitlist system so be ready for the 'good news and some bad news' call.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Application includes resume and cover letter, and then there are two rounds of interviews afterwards. The first interview consists of two parts and was virtual. The first was a 30 minute case, and the second was also 30 minutes, but a mix of behavioral questions and a market sizing. The final round “super day” consisted of another case with a Senior Consultant, a behavioral portion with a VP, and then a group case and presentation.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Houston, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

First round was Skype interview with a behavioral and case section with a market sizing problem. Second round included 3 case interviews with 1 behavioral interview at the EY office. The cases were not too difficult as long as yo had some practice with doing cases. Behavioral was the classic questions about teamwork, why consulting etc.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the market size of winter caps in the US.
      Describe the best team you worked on   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through my college recruiting process. Applied online. I heard back within a week. Then i scheduled a first round interview to be conducted at my college campus. There was a pre-interview meeting prior. Everyone was extremely welcoming and nice. Even during the interviews themselves. Overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• It was a thirty minute case interview done by one employee. Then you switched rooms and did a thirty minute fit & market sizing interview. Questions like why parthenon? Why consulting? Pretty standard stuff.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon in September 2018.

Interview

Parthenon came to my school to recruit quite a few times, had to fill out an online application and completed and in person first round interview with two senior associates.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon in September 2016.

Interview

There was one on-campus interview (one fit interview, one case interview) and a final round interview in Boston that included fit questions, case interviews and a group case. The interviewers were all conversational and helpful in guiding/prompting you through the case interviews.