EY-Parthenon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY-Parthenon Interview Questions

Interviews at EY-Parthenon

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, first round is one market sizing with behavioral, second is one strategy case with behavioral, fairly standard case questions, behavioral was why Parthenon, why consulting etc.

Interview Questions

• Market size in revenue for amount of French fries sold in the US?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks from applying to a final decision. On campus consisted of a market sizing/behavioral and a case interview. Final round included another individual case (1:30) , a group case (:30) , and a behavioral (:30).

The cases were essentially a market sizing with a few upfront questions and some additional context. Not the most interesting cases to be honest. For the group case, it's important to cite materials and be ready to defend your position.

Also, they employ a waitlist system so be ready for the 'good news and some bad news' call.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon in September 2016.

Interview

There was one on-campus interview (one fit interview, one case interview) and a final round interview in Boston that included fit questions, case interviews and a group case. The interviewers were all conversational and helpful in guiding/prompting you through the case interviews.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

Campus recruiting. 1 market size/behavioral and 1 case.
    It was pretty competitive. Work on your resume and cover letter. If your resume is not very good, network a lot.

Call your alumni in the firm, and the earlier you start, the better. Try to get the intern position and get the full time offer.

Interview Questions

• market size: Market sizing X industry in US
      case: A business is looking to enter Y market in Z location   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon in December 2015.

Interview

Behavioral interviewer was great. Case interviewer was rude. The case wasn't too hard, but the interviewer was not amicable and did not respond well to my questions. If you interview here, be prepared to battle through an obnoxious case interview process.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the market of birthday candles in the US   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Only did the first round which was 2 interviews back to back; the first was a case and a bit of behavioral while the second was a market sizing and more behavioral (more behavioral heavy than the first part)

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

2 first round interviews:
    -behavior + market sizing
    -case

back to back interviews. case was not very hard, but had a couple of places where the interviewer wanted you to brainstorm possible ideas on a tangent.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon in September 2016.

Interview

2 cases, one longer more strategic case and the second is a quick market sizing. It is likely that the strategy case also incorporates some sort of market sizing question as well. Behavioral is short and asks you the expected questions of why parthenon, why consulting, etc.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

I applied to the summer internship program through their careers website and landed an interview. The whole thing was an hour long, split into a 30 minute market sizing/behavioral analysis and a 30 minute case study. Overall they asked pretty easy questions and my two interviewers were extremely forthcoming with providing any additional information I asked for. While they're much more interested in your thought process than the accuracy of whatever "guesstimation" you produce, be prepared to justify any numbers you come up with.

Interview Questions

• Estimate your college's annual cost of providing food via its dining halls. How would you minimize costs?   Answer Question
    • Estimate the market size for lightbulbs in the US.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

Made it through the first two rounds. Each round consisted of two individual 30 minute interviews, where you would spend about ten minutes answering "fit" questions and then the next twenty minutes solving case questions. The case questions were very standard for consulting interviews. The people from Parthenon are very welcoming and helpful, and it was a very non-stressful interview atmosphere. The best preparation for an interview with Parthenon is to develop your own case question toolkit that you can apply to a variety of different case questions. Don't try to memorize "Case in Point." If a book could answer all of the questions, then they wouldn't need to hire consultants. They really do want to see how you think.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time that you convinced a group to do something that they did not want to do.   Answer Question