EY-Parthenon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EY-Parthenon

3.3

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Providence, RI) in September 2017.

Interview

On campus interview - two interviewers. The first one was mostly case driven. The second one was a behavioural and market sizing question. Each interview lasted around 30 minutes.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

Applied through OCR, and got an interview. The first rounds consists of two 30 min interviews, and it is the only round. The interviewers were very friendly and nice. Got a very positive impression of the firm.
    About 30% behavioral/fit questions, and 70% case questions. Heard back a few days after the interview, but didn't get an offer. Wasn't very surprised as I hadn't prepared very well, though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Providence, RI) in October 2017.

Interview

Two 30 minute interviews, first is all behavioral and a small market size question (10 - 15 minutes). The second part is a case study that lasts for 30 minutes where you will need to have something to write with because there may be a lot of number thrown at you.

Interview Questions

• What are your concerns about the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Amherst, MA).

Interview

In the 1st round interview, there were 2- 30 minute interviews. First one was behavioral with market sizing question and another one was a case study based on profitability. It was a on campus recruiting.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

2 rounds. First round was on campus and second was on site. First round had two interviews, a personal + market sizing and one case. Interviewers were extremely friendly and seemed like they wanted you to simplify things. Second round had a case, behavioral, and a group case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

Interview

I applied and had two interviews. One was a case interview about opening up a restaurant, and the other was a market sizing and fit question interview. Overall they where very nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied on my campus career website. First round was on campus with two 30 minute interviews- 1 behavioral/market sizing. Second round was in Boston office with two 30 minute interviews same as 1st round and 1.5 hour group case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Hanover, NH) in October 2018.

Interview

Submit resume through campus recruiting. First round included a pre-interview meeting where all candidates invited to interview from my school had a laid-back informational meeting with the interviewers. The next day, the in-person interview consisted of two interviews. First was a market-sizing and a behavioral/fit based interview. Second was a longer case.

Interview Questions

• Calculate number of hours of video sent through snapchat   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

First round - 30 min case + 30 min behavioral/market sizing
    Case is fairly standard with a quantitative calculation component
    Final round - 30 min case + 30 min behavioral + 90 min group presentation
    Case is about the same difficulty level as the first round case; group presentation time is very tight but a very fun experience

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

Behavioral and Case interview. Classic fit interview and questions. Case was not bad but was very quantitative. It was a classic profitability case. In the behavioral they asked a market sizing question, but they were only looking to see thinking process.

Interview Questions

• What is the size of the frozen hamburger market in the US? Why Parthenon?   Answer Question