EY-Parthenon Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY-Parthenon Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at EY-Parthenon

3.3

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

Applied through OCR, and got an interview. The first rounds consists of two 30 min interviews, and it is the only round. The interviewers were very friendly and nice. Got a very positive impression of the firm.
About 30% behavioral/fit questions, and 70% case questions. Heard back a few days after the interview, but didn't get an offer. Wasn't very surprised as I hadn't prepared very well, though.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY-Parthenon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied and had two interviews. One was a case interview about opening up a restaurant, and the other was a market sizing and fit question interview. Overall they where very nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Providence, RI) in October 2017.

Interview

Two 30 minute interviews, first is all behavioral and a small market size question (10 - 15 minutes). The second part is a case study that lasts for 30 minutes where you will need to have something to write with because there may be a lot of number thrown at you.

Interview Questions

• What are your concerns about the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

Interview

2 rounds. First round was on campus and second was on site. First round had two interviews, a personal + market sizing and one case. Interviewers were extremely friendly and seemed like they wanted you to simplify things. Second round had a case, behavioral, and a group case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied on my campus career website. First round was on campus with two 30 minute interviews- 1 behavioral/market sizing. Second round was in Boston office with two 30 minute interviews same as 1st round and 1.5 hour group case.

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Amherst, MA).

Interview

In the 1st round interview, there were 2- 30 minute interviews. First one was behavioral with market sizing question and another one was a case study based on profitability. It was a on campus recruiting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Hanover, NH) in October 2018.

Interview

Submit resume through campus recruiting. First round included a pre-interview meeting where all candidates invited to interview from my school had a laid-back informational meeting with the interviewers. The next day, the in-person interview consisted of two interviews. First was a market-sizing and a behavioral/fit based interview. Second was a longer case.

Interview Questions

• Calculate number of hours of video sent through snapchat   Answer Question