EY-Parthenon Summer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY-Parthenon Summer Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at EY-Parthenon

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

First round - 30 min case + 30 min behavioral/market sizing
Case is fairly standard with a quantitative calculation component
Final round - 30 min case + 30 min behavioral + 90 min group presentation
Case is about the same difficulty level as the first round case; group presentation time is very tight but a very fun experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY-Parthenon

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

Behavioral and Case interview. Classic fit interview and questions. Case was not bad but was very quantitative. It was a classic profitability case. In the behavioral they asked a market sizing question, but they were only looking to see thinking process.

Interview Questions

• What is the size of the frozen hamburger market in the US? Why Parthenon?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

The on-campus interview was a two-part interview with a fit and case section, the fit was very straightforward and the case was simple and based on profitability. Both interviewers were very kind and friendly. The final round had a group case, a slightly more complex profitability case and a fit component as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a quick turn around. After the online application it was a phone interview. Everyone throughout the process was supportive and helpful. The phone interview had me switch between two interviews in two locations. Both ran a a quick case. I fumbled a bit but they were kind. Great feedback.

Interview Questions

• They asked two case model questions and a few behavioral.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First round consisted of two case interviews and a couple of behavioral questions. Cases focussed primarily on market sizing with some business strategy questions throughout. Second round consisted of one case, one behavioral interview, and a group case interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

First-round interview on campus, final round in the Boston office. The first round consisted of two interviews: a pretty easy market sizing and then a couple personality questions, and a case. The second round was a group interview followed by a case interview and then a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and (after I answered), how does all that add up to consulting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

Very simple two sets of interviews; the first was behaviorals about teamwork and leadership + relatively simple market sizing question, second was profitability case. I just made a critical math error but the overall interviews were extremely straightforward.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

One on campus round with two half hour sections, the first of which being behavioral/market sizing and the second being a profitability case. The second/final round was a 30 minute case with a consultant, a 30 minute behavioral with a partner, and a 90 minute group case.

Interview Questions

• Standard market sizing, standard profit problems for both rounds   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

First round was an on-campus interview. I had two back-to-back 30 minute interviews: 15 min fit/15 minute market sizing with an Associate, and one P&L Business Case with a Consultant. They were all very nice people, not intimidating at all. Unfortunately did not get called back, but overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the Market Size of Bed Risers for College and University Students in the United States.   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Interview

2 rounds (1 on campus and a final round at their office).

1st round consisted of 1 market sizing interview and behavioral questions, and 1 regular case interview.

The final round consisted of 3 interviews (a group presentation, a behavioral interview, and a case interview).

Interview Questions

• Should a resort invest in helicopters for helicopter tours?   Answer Question