EY-Parthenon Summer Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY-Parthenon Summer Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at EY-Parthenon

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

2 case + behavioral interviews on campus, followed by a final round written case interview in the office and a concluding short behavioral interview with an MD. Process took about a week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY-Parthenon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

First interview consisted of 1 fairly quantitative case –– math was somewhat intense, but it was essentially a profit and loss framework –– and one 30 minute behavioral interview.

Summer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial screening through cover letter and resume; two brief case interviews; final round two brief case interviews and fit interview with managing partner. First set of cases were interesting; second set were also interesting but were challenging simply because interviewers were pushing for immediate feedback to their statements and then observed a lack of structure in responses. So that was tricky to manage. And I didn't, clearly.