EY-Parthenon Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Summer

EY-Parthenon Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at EY-Parthenon

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through college website. Was contacted for an interview the following week. Had two interviews with separate people. Both of them were extremely nice. The first was a very free form case where he asked me to figure out whether or not I should open a food truck business, and I had to come up with all of the numbers and justify them myself. The second was more behavioral with a small estimation problem. The behavioral was not something you could prepare for, which was refreshing after all the other interviews. Just have fun! Very nice people!

Interview Questions

• Do you like food trucks? Should you open a food truck, and if so, what type?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY-Parthenon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

The first round was 1 30-minute market sizing case and 1 business strategy case. The second round consisted of a 30-minute fit, 30-minute case, and 90 minute group interview. I found it be more negative than other consulting firms with whom I had an interview (ended up accepting at a MBB). The cases were cookie-cutter case questions verging on brain-teaser with regards to market sizing, and I found them to be dull in the sense that they weren't related to real problems and didn't allow for much creative problem solving. I felt like one of many, even at the final round, and just not that valued overall. Versus MBB where they had multiple consultants prepping me, workshops, going to lunch, etc., I felt very unconnected from Parthenon. If they want to compete with the best, they need to up their recruiting game as they manage their growth. They go on an on about how much they value their people, but actions speak louder than words, and in actuality, they're nowhere near the big guys (where I felt so wanted, got encouraging emails before the interviews, etc.). Waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Providence, RI) in September 2017.

Interview

On campus interview - two interviewers. The first one was mostly case driven. The second one was a behavioural and market sizing question. Each interview lasted around 30 minutes.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two 25 minute case interviews - one market sizing and one market entry strategy. Each one was one on one with an EY Parthenon consultant (different one for each). 5 minute gap in between.