EY-Parthenon Summer Principal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Summer Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview process was through Parthenon's on-campus MBA recruiting. I attended their company presentation and info sessions, where I learned a lot about the company and people. Everyone I met was very friendly, interesting, and engaging.

The interview process was two rounds with first round on-campus. It consisted of a case interview and a more conversational interview. Second round was in Parthenon's Boston office, and consisted of a longer, more interactive case, as well as an interview with one of the partners in Boston and one final more conversational interview.

Throughout the process I became more and more excited about the prospect of working at Parthenon. The strategy consulting work sounded exactly like what I was looking for, and the people I met seemed like a great group of colleagues to learn from.

Interview Questions

• Parthenon is looking for people that are smart, nice, and driven. When did you first realize you were "smart"?   Answer Question