EY Performance Improvement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Performance Improvement Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Received a call through E&Y's corporate recruiter and talked over the phone for 10 minutes. Then I was scheduled on call with a senior manager. One week later based on the positive feedback I was invited to 5 Times Square to meet with 2 other managers and the practice leader (partner level). The interview were pretty easy since no tough technical questions were involved.

Interview Questions

• What are your major responsibilities on your current job?   1 Answer
  • Analyze the profitability of a commercial insurance company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much space for negotiation for this level.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Performance Improvement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied online and after two weeks was scheduled for a tel interview. I interviewed with a Manager of the field, asked why I want to change job, and quite deep questions about cv and the projects I was involved. The interview was really fast, but extremely friendly and professional. Was asked for same questions at the end. Waiting for feedback now.

Performance Improvement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I received a call from EY more than a month after I had submitted the online application. The intern assessment required one written case study lasting half and hour, and a face-to-face interview with a manager, slated to last half an hour as well.
    In the written case study, the results of two survey questions posed to Singaporeans were given, and I was tasked to interpret the results and discuss the implications of these results, in an essay.
    The case study essay was then passed to the manager who interviewed me, and he looked through my answers and asked me how I would make my findings or conclusions drawn about the results more robust. (I didn't answer it well, but the interviewer actually meant for us to answer that we should use other research or what other people have said to substantiate our individual opinions)
    Overall, my feel is that they want to assess you to see how in tune you are with a consulting mindset. E.g. when dealing with difficult people, how did you learn to manage them? -- which is related to how a consultant would manage a client who might be difficult to handle.

Interview Questions

• Why EY?   Answer Question
    • What other internships are you considering right now? If you were given offers for all of them, how would you decide which one you would accept?   Answer Question
    • Were there any times when you were a leader? What challenges did you face?   Answer Question

Performance Improvement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Sydney (South Africa)) in April 2019.

Interview

AC: group interview, 30min morning tea break, final two on one interview. Each were an hour long, the interview was either very relaxed or very tense for candidates doing it