EY Senior Consultant III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Senior Consultant III Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

My Interview was held at Marriott Hotel itself as I was being considered for a specific project. I inteviewed with 3 key folks for about 1/2 hr each person.
Initially I was provided the contact number of the first Interviewer and then they took turns and introduced next person to me to continue the interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly scenario based questions like how you handled conflicts with Clients etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Senior III Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

30 min Phone interview and on site final round

Interview Questions

• Next 5 year goals? why switch from industry to consulting?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much room for negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

Initial Communication was with recruiter. We had generation conversation about qualification and experience and interests. Then a phone interview with Senior manager, then final round with 1 manager, 1 senior mgr, and 2 partners . HR also was available to describe the practice and answer questions.

Interview Questions

• No business case, just went deep into what I currently do and why would I want to work in consulting.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Candidates must be from target schools or first tier schools with recommendations. 2 rounds of interviews for MBAs. First round is comprised of 2 on-campus interviews. Final round is comprised of 5 on-site interviews. Majority were case interviews prefaced with behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• They expect realistic facts and numbers to be used in case interview answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Although they were receptive to negotiating, the terms were ultimately inflexible.

Senior Consultant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I met with 3 individuals at E & Y. They provided a description of the current consulting IT Advisory practice and related industries in which they where involved. I reviewed my current capabilities and areas in which, I can contribute to the practice. I discussed my skills in the financial services area. I also reviewed my technical skills in the related software package.

Interview Questions

• Please describe my capabilities   1 Answer

Senior Consultant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Firstly there was a meet and greet where you hand in your CV on campus (I applied through my school during the MBA), this was a 5 minute elevator pitch, second came a group case interview and a 1:1 behavioural interview, then lastly the partner interview again a case and some behavioural questions too

Interview Questions

• They let you take the charge in the elevator pitch, maybe asking 1 or 2 questions off your CV. The case they left us alone for 30 - 40 minutes to prepare a presentation about an IT issue a company was facing, loads of information that was hard to get through so make sure you break it up between all of you. Then lastly a solo case, again left alone to prepare a presentation to the partner with about 40 mins to make a powerpoint.

I was told at the end of the partner interview they would love to have me but they have no jobs. I felt quite deflated as I wasted so much time through this whole process. Seems a waste of their time too to interview with no jobs available! I even offered to move interstate...
      Answer Question