EY Senior IT Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Senior IT Audit Interview Questions

3.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was done in 2 stages. One with the Executive Director and the other with the Partner. Both conducted via a telephone call.
The discussions were clear and concise and covered past experience and future growth potential.
Overall process is a bit slow as things tend to drag on.

Interview Questions

• Reason for Move, What I would bring to EY, Why EY and breath and depth of experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

IT Audit Senior Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Got recruited through veteran reference. A Partner and HR introduced us to the business model of EY and some employees who were former veterans. Asked a few questions about work life balance and culture. Went through 3 interviews with 2 of them being partners and 1 of them from HR.

Senior IT Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Pretty quick, if you are what they are looking for.

Worked there years ago

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (San Francisco, CA) in October 2007.

Interview

The interview process was streamlined and efficient due it being done through the university. It starts with resume submission, then on campus interviews, then on site interviews, then the job offer comes in the mail. It was straight forward and they give you the typical behavior interview questions. Nothing too technical. They just want to see that you're socially apt and can fit in with the culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you displayed leadership capabilities and needed to rise above and beyond.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate by obtaining other offers from the other Big 4 firms. EY's initial offer wasn't the highest or the lowest of the 4 firms, but I was able to have them match the highest (PwC).

IT Audit Senior Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Phone interview with managers and senior managers with details in several areas especially in IT audit and performing / handling issues in relation to engagement team issues. And also asked on what types of advisory projects ever conducted and the result of the project including issues met.

Senior IT Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Not technical questions, not so dificult