EY Staff Accountant Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

EY Staff Accountant Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Edison, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

Two phone interviews
One superday interview consisting of six 1:1 interviews with senior management

Interview Questions

• List some of your weaknesses   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Very similar to the other big four. I had an excellent experience, all the people I met were great. I was flown out, put up in a hotel, and compensated for my expenses. The interview consisted of a information session, two interviews, and a lunch.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with problems.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I attended EY's Emerging Leaders Program the summer prior, so I skipped the first round of interviews for the full-time Staff Accountant position. I had an in-house full day interview with 3 different EY'ers- 1 staff, 1 manager, and 1 partner. We had in-house HR presentations as well as presentations from partners about the local market. I received an offer via phone call just a few hours after my last interview! The interviewers were incredible, and it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were under time pressure.
      How do you work on a team?
      What are your interests?
      Why are you interested in accounting?
      Why EY?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Newark, NJ) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a smooth and very easy experience as i was hired straight out of college. Interviewed through an organization i was a member of through a fair and then called back for a 2nd interview the Monday after the fair and got my job offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview process at EY out of college is fairly simple. If you are there you are likely to get an offer in assurance. They are very meticulous about who they invite in for an interview so when they do pick you, you probably have an offer. The interviews are non technical and very informal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

I have only started the first stage of the interview process. My phone interview was straight forward. Manager on the phone was very nice.