EY Staff Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

EY Staff Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Dec 29, 2016

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Three rounds, two behavioral and one case in the final round. Generally easy to get through and seems like they are becoming more and more lenient. They focus more on your personality than your ability in the campus interviews. If you mesh well with your interviewer and can hold a conversation you are fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

3-4 rounds of in person interview just going into background

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online through college recruiting process. Met with the recruiter during meet & greet a day before the formal interview process which was very informal. Formal interview process lasted about half an hr to 45 mins and were mostly behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

4 Interview rounds.Two were behavioral in nature. 4th one was a small essay writing test. Simple topic, only to check if you are good at grammar etc. This was a computer based essay test where one has to type in MS word, so no issues of spelling incorrectly.
    Rest of the behavioral interviews were pretty decent. They only check how passionate you are about the job, work, company. Questions like - leadership incidence, handling difficult situation, difficult person at work, tell me about yourself etc. There was one case interview round. This involved reading a 4 page case in front of interviewer and then answering some little technical questions about the case. Case - Merger of two banks. Questions like - issues you would consider, data issues, data mapping etc. Only to check if you have technical aptitude.

Interview Questions

• Data mapping/issues related questions in case interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No scope for negotiation. Did not consider previous experience and offered the position at entry level.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

two rounds. one was in campus, one was on site. Meet three managers in total. went through the resume, background. They treated you very nicely and try to attract you to join the firm.