EY Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Process lasted for a month and half. Handed in my resume through my school. Had a first round on campus interview with two interviewers. Was called in for an Office Visit, during which I talked to three employees - two behavior and one case interview. Case interview was very interesting and not very hard. Had a panel discussion after and was taken out to lunch by two analysts. People were warm and nice. Overall a nice experience.

Interview Questions

• They were asking about my past internship experience in a more technical way than I expected. My suggestions is don't put anything on your resume that you can't discuss in details.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Summer Interview

Interview

Had three rounds of interviews. One initial screening by HR, then 3 interviews in the office followed by a final phone interview with the team lead in NY. Overall the process was quite as you would expect. Interviewers were friendly and threw no curve balls. The interviews focused on experience and background.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as there is a stipulated rate for summer internships.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

I learned about the internship opening on the career website of my college. But I did not go through the on-campus interview process. Instead, an audit senior manager called me and interviewed my for about 30 minutes. I heard back from EY about two weeks later, asking me to choose a day to visit the office I applied for. The night before the second round of interview, EY invited every candidate to join a pre-interview night to network with its employees. The interview process started the next morning at 8 am. After an engaging introduction of the office and an interactive activity among interviewees, job candidates were individually led to interview with two EY employees, one at a time. My interviewers included one partner and one senior manager. After everyone finished his or her interview, candidates were invited to eat lunch together in the office restaurant. I received my offer about two weeks after the second round of interview.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Had a campus interview and two office interviews on an office visit. Very standard, ask about classes, extra-curricular activities, leadership experience, etc. The interviewers were very nice. One manager, one senior, and one senior manager. They all had my resume and transcript with them when I walked in and one went through my transcript and resume almost line by line to guide the interview. The other two were more casual, just discussed my background and why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time there was a conflict when working with a group, and how you handled that personally and as a group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

First round On campus interview with a Manager. The analyst and associates greet you and make small talk before your interview with the manager. The first round is all behavioral. He only asked me to go through my resume and asked me if I had any questions. The interview lasted a scheduled thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me? Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Durham, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with EY's advisory office, FSO. The interviewer was extremely nice. She was just chatting with me and it didn't feel like a formal interview. She left about half of the interview time to let me ask her questions about the company and the position and discussed a lot about their program. Generally speaking, it felt very easy and relaxing, but the outcome was kind of random.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when your supervisor/boss told you that you were wrong and you shouldn't do something that way?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY in October 2015.

Interview

30 minute phone interview. Simple questions regarding my resume. Interviewer was great and made the interview seem more like a regular conversation, which helped calm my nerves. Was immediately invited for an in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Got the interview through campus recruiting. One round of pre-recorded video interview and one round of in-person interview (two 30 min back to back). Got a phone call with an offer for summer internship about two weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions
      working with a team, leadership, etc   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Interview

It was a one hour round interview with two different people one after the other. In between I spoke to recruiters, who I had to make conversation with. One of the interviewers was asking me harder questions and the second one asked more lenient questions.

Anonymous Employee in London, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (London, KY) in January 2018.

Interview

Skype interview, where a presentation based on your topics of choice is sent before hand. After the interview the interviewers would allign your interest based on your presented topics to relevant service lines