EY Tax Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Tax Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was referred for the position by one of my mentors. I waited about a month and was called in for a screener interview. They then bring people into the office after the screener. I've been told this process usually takes a few months.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

Get into the campus interview and invited to the office visit. Have not have the second round interview yet.
    Basic behavior questions plus unexpected questions to test your sensitivity to figures and quick reaction towards those questions. Be sure to backup with reasons for your answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Seattle, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Process was very straightforward. Friendly and helpful people. One first round interview, followed by a second round interview where you are interviewed by 3 people. Friendly, nice, conversational.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

First round interview on campus. Got a call from Boston office one week later and visited the office last Friday. The first round interview is conservative and not stressful. The office visit is fantastic. We had an orientation, a staff panel and two interviews in Boston office. After the visit, two seniors took us out for a lovely lunch. Everything was perfect. Waiting for the final result now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

On campus recruiting consisted of an initial interview with the primary campus recruiter. After passing the first round of interviews, the second interview was with a manager or senior manager which lasted approximately 30 minutes. If you pass the first two rounds then you will be invited to the office visit to meet with other mid-level employees and a partner for final interview purposes. Offers are usually extended within 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a complex problem that you encountered and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Did job research through ey.com and submitted an application on there. Received an e-mail regarding phone interview and choose a specific date and time they indicated on it. Performed an interview at the confirmed date. It was about 20minitues long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied to EY by meeting with a recruiter on campus at an accounting fair. The recruiter set me up with an an campus interview a week later. The interview was about 45 minutes with a tax manager. The interview was not technical at all. The interview focused mostly on my career goals and my past experience working on teams.

Interview Questions

• The question that stood out was that they asked me how I had worked to resolve a conflict on a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Santa Barbara, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Very informal. They just want to get to know you. Prior to the interview, I already had a chance to conversate with the interviewer, so it worked in my favor.

Interview Questions

• How are you feeling? Other than that, my interviewer just talked to me like a normal conversation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Santa Barbara, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Best interview ever very nice people and made it seem like a conversation. EY has a very unique culture. Just be yourself, don't talk about accounting. They want to know if you're a real person.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

-Phone screening interview followed by two in person interviews
    -Offer shortly afterwards
    -You have a few days to decide if you want to take it or not
    -Relatively straight forward interview process I would say